Ratings for Dr. Arthur Blank

Funny guy but never ever helps me. its time to get a new gp for me.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Guy was a self-important jerk. Terrible bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr Blank is the most caring Doctor. We are so lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr Blank has been my doctor for 33 years and delivered all three of my children who are now adults. I am a nurse and have full confidence in Dr Blank's diagnosing and treatment. He is compassionate and a very gentle man. I am grateful for the many years he has treated me and my family.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Blank has been my family physician for many years and I appreciate everything that he has done for me. He has always taken the time to listen to my concerns and he always provides wonderful care. Dr. Blank is great!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I have commented previously on Dr. Blank. For many reasons I think he's a wonderful Dr. and person. Please note the Clinic now has a much more efficient way of booking appointments. No long waits at all. If you need to discuss your medical problem, someone will call you. Really appreciate the additions of a Nurse & a Nurse Practitioner. I have had follow-up calls from medical staff to see if my health problems were resolving!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

AB is absolutely the best!! he listens, he is sympathetic, he does not play roles.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Dr.Blank has been my family doctor for about 30 years. Now that he is in the Corydon Clinic, he is even more accessible to me than ever, probably because of his reduced patient load and the help of the nurse practitioners. I should add that I do not ask to see him over routine illness, but when I really need to see him, his receptionist asks why, and usually makes an appointment in a few days.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

Dr. Blank has been my G. P. for many years and is excellent in knowledg etc.Since his move to new offices on Corydon Ave., he has built a wall around himself and is more or less not available under any circumstance,unless you are willing to wait a month or so for an appointment. You are instead referred to a nurse practitioner or his nurse. With respect to Dr. Blank, what good is a G.P. to anyone when help is needed and you hit an iron wall such as presently exists in his new location. With myself, I could not even make an appointment with his nurse practitioner, and thus spentsome 10 days as an out patient at Concordia Hospital, with respect to blood work and blood thinners required due to a blood clot.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2008

He forgot to tell me I had cancer - for 2 months - and I only found out when I called him about a different matter. I paid nothing for the service but it has cost me my life.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2008