Ratings for Dr. Drasko Simovic

practice consist of jabbing the patients with electronic shocks which at best are disturbing, and at worse, very painful. pays no attention to the patient's concerns

flag | Submitted January 22, 2020

Great visit. Doc explained the test and was very professional. He sent the results to my doctor on the same day !

flag | Submitted January 10, 2020

I saw Dr. Simovic in his Lawrence office. I was very anxious but he made me feel very comfortable during my EMG test. I was very happy with his bedside manners and I would highly recommend him if you need an EMG test.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2019

I had my EMG test with Dr. Simovic as ordered by my hand surgeon. Doctor was very friendly and professional. He faxed the results to my doctor on the same day which was great. My hand docor told me that he sends all his patients that need an EMG to Dr. Simovic. Overall was very happy with the visit and results.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

A staff member at the EMG lab of Dr. Simovic is bearish. She is condescending and rude with a nasty attitude that sent me running out the door in tears. Representing a doctor? Completely unprofessional. I never did see the doctor. Who would with her there standing guard?

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Doctor Simovic was very professional and friendly. He reported his findings to my PCP the same day , made an accurate diagnosis and I was able to see a hand surgeon two weeks later and fix my problem!! Great service in a great office.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Drasko Simovic is a neurologist. We used him to do nerve conduction tests related to diagnosing carpal tunnel syndrome. After trying a different neurologist (who was touted as a great diagnostician, but who deserves to work only on corpses in a morgue), Simovic was not only a breath of fresh air, but seemed more competent as well. He has a wonderful "bedside" manner, making my wife comfortable for a series of not-so-comfortable tests. He kept her laughing and unstressed. We can't say enough how much we like Dr. Simovic. We recommend him without hesitation or reservation. His business is called EMG Laboratory.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr Simovic, I'm not sure if you are aware of rude and unprofessional Cathy is! She was very rude to someone at Dr. Wathier's office as she tried to explain to her my insurance was having trouble with my referral. Then, when the gal called her again to say the referral would be there yesterday afternoon or this morning, Cathy didn't care - she was very unprofessional again - she cancelled my appointment and did NOT call me! She TOLD the gal at my Dr's office to call me! My appointment was today, 7/22. So I called Cathy to reinstate my appointment, she wouldn't! I have been a Registered Nurse for 37 years now and I have never heard such rudeness and unprofessionalism! I asked to speak with you and she wouldn't allow it! So I told her I would take my business elsewhere and she couldn't have cared less! I'm sorry you lost my business of her! Lizz Kudivwila

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I've never reviewed a doctor before however, Dr Simovic is well deserved of some praise. It's obviois from the moment you meet him that he's confident at what he does. Great experience, very personable, highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

I am a Registered Nurse with a multitude of medical problems. Dr. Simovic performed an EMG test with ultimate care and kindness. He was very professional and friendly making this experience an easy undertaking. He diagnosed a rare neurological complication of my underlying medical condition. I would highly recommend his EMG Laboratory and his services.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. Drasko Simovic's Credentials

• Univ Of Belgrade, Med Fak, Beograd, Serbia (Grad. 1988)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan