Ratings for Dr. Kamran Aflatoon

flag | Submitted January 5, 2014

I had a horrible experience. This guy is a joke. If you care about your body, run away!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2013

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Unlike the others, my experience with Dr. Aflatoon was great. My surgery was for Carpal Tunnel and am very pleased with the results. Waiting for my second surgery.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

He preformed the wrong surgery on my shoulder, only correcting a symptom of an underlying problem that I had told him of myself, and brought in the MRI results supporting, as well as previous diagnosis supporting this.Would only spend two minutes in the exam room with me, wouldn't really look at my shoulder, check the pain level, or even let me talk about continuing problems I was having, he eventually released me, when a later MRI showed my shoulder is much worse than when he started. Please avoid this doctor if posible.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

When Dr Aflatoon told me my symptoms didn't match his diagnosis I knew I was at the wrong doctor. New doctor,new diagnosis, finally getting better after wasting 5 months with this idiot.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

It has been two years since my neck fusion and I am still in as much or more pain than before surgery. PLEASE think and think again before choosing surgery. How come a discogram was never performed? Mr. Aflatoon lost interest after my surgery was performed and I was still in pain. He also cut off all pain medication with no detox plan or counseling. Please choose wisely when it comes to surgery, especially workmen's compensation!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008

Dr. Kamran Aflatoon's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1994)