Ratings for Dr. John E. Mullen

What can I say but........ HE IS THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Knowledgable, kind, skilled and caring. Did a great job with a somewhat complicated rotator cuff surgery for me. Explained the procedure in full detail, answered all questions patiently. Never rushes you or fails to listen to/answer your questions. He is the ultimate professional and I highly recommend Dr. Mullen. I've had a full recovery and am back to enjoying all activities I participated in before my injury/surgery.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

My right knee swelled up over the weekend and really hurt, so I called Dr. Mullen on Monday morning.  He was able to see me that day.  Most of the year I live in Florida, but spend the summer months in CT, so he is not the primary orthopedic doctor I see in FL.  However, I had seen Dr. Mullen once before two years ago had been most impressed then with his skill and friendly, caring, unrushed manner.   Dr. Mullen drained the excess fluid in my right knee and injected some cortisone.  In Florida that knee had been treated with an injection of Synvisc One with excellent results.  While not a permanent cure, it did provide relief for 18 months. Unfortunately, this must be ordered and was not available. Nonetheless,  the swelling is down and the cortisone has relieved the pain. For now, the knee is just fine, and the long drive to FL will be pain free.   Eventually the knee will need replacement.  I wish Dr. Mullen lived in Florida! He would be my first choice for the operation!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

Wonderful care for injury and arthritis (Suparz - hyaluronic acid injections). Nice manner.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2009

My son broke two bones in his leg the summer before his freshman year of high school. Dr. Mullen took care of him and made him good as new. Dr. Mullen is unbelievably down-to-earth, smart, and caring.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

Dr. John E. Mullen's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1993)

AHC