Ratings for Dr. Mana Vajanaphanich

I went to him because I had pain in my hip. He kept saying I was just constipated. I wasn't, but to prove me wrong, he had me get an x-ray. When he was proved wrong, he just shrugged it off and said I must just have an infection. I told him I had an appt. with my ob/gyn the following day (since I wasn't satisfied with his answer), and asked if I should keep the appt. He said I would just be wasting that doctor's time. I DID keep that appt., and he was able to refer me to the correct doctor. After multiple tests I was diagnosed with Leukemia. If I had listened to him and not gotten another opinion, I would be dead now. By the time I was diagnosed the leukemia had spread to 80% of my body.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Seem to be too tired to care. Always yawning with eyes closed. Just not interested in what is wrong with you

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Mana for 3 years. He has always been friendly, professional, and punctual. From what I have observed, if he was unsure about some issue he took the time to look up the situation on the computer that he had right in the exam room. I have been very satisfied with the service he has provided.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Terrible bedside manner/ does not care / is in a hurry and doesn't spend anytime asking questions or listening.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008