Ratings for Dr. Sheila Domke

Been a patient for decades. Always pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Great doctor! Calm and mild mannered and always listens. I do almost always have to wait though and her staff can be quite rude but I’m not going to try to change doctors for that

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Dr Oscar delivered me and my siblings and he was our doctor until I made rhe switch to Dr Sheila.She delivered my kids and even tho they are now adults they still see her. Yes she runs a little late but im sure we take up a little more time too. Never rushes us out the door.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I have been going to see Dr. Sheila for 25 years and think she is Wonderful. She may take a little longer with some patients but I appreciate that as sometimes you really need that extra time to feel comfortable with your medical issues. I know people call to make appointments and sometimes you cannot get in so I have had to go to walkin clinics and or medical centres. Too bad as these are the times I could really use the Dr.'s help. Her staff could be a little more polite with people on the phone.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr Domke is always very caring and thorough. My appointments have always been on time.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I've been seeing her for years and my kids have grown up with her as well. I expect to wait when I see her because she is usually running behind however if she needs to spend some extra time for your appointment she will always take it. There is no rushing you out the door. She has been absolutely fantastic in making referrals as/when required. Some of the staff in the office are not so great and I don't like dealing with them - they can be very rude and curt. They need to learn patient interaction from Dr. S.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Been my dr for 30 years and ahe still doesn't know my name. Reception is ignorant. They take the phones off the hook so they don't have to answer calls. Reception yells at eachother in the office in Phillipine. Have to wait a month plus for an appointment. Dirty and dingy office. Very rude staff all around and Dr. Sheila really does not seem to care nor remember who you are. Would love to find another doctor!!!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

She's been my dr for almost 27 years and she's AMAZING!! She's now my kids dr and they LOVE her!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

very knowledgeable, thorough, good communicator, compassionate as well.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Sheila is amazing! She is just fantastic. The staff on the other hand I wish we could get rid of ... I am from out of town and came in specifically for an appointment they made a mistake and blamed me and yelled at me. I know I wrote it down correctly. Furthermore, this happened more than once! The staff is just TERRIBLE!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014