Ratings for Dr. Suedrine Louw

I cannot say enough good things about this doctor! She is like your mom - so caring and thoughtful - even gives you a hug! Wow, how many doctors do that? Very thorough in examinations and explains everything to you. Always asks about your family; husband, kids, grandchildren, etc. This doctor could give a few pointers to many other doctors out there! I wish her well in her recovery and hope she is back at the Western Medical Clinic soon! I am seeing her husband, Dr. Fourie, at the present time and he is equally as great as she is! What a great couple and Brandon is so fortunate to have them practice here.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

Dr. Louw is like your mom with a medical degree -- but less judgemental perhaps lol. She's a great lady and is what all doctors should be.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Dr. Louw is amazing. Even after not seeing her for a few months she still remembered my boyfriend's name and asked me about him, which was very personable. She is warm and kind and caring. When I moved I wish I could have taken her with me! She listens to what you have to say and is very thorough.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2007

Good doctor, although I feel she sometimes seems a bit unsure of new advances. Was not prepared to make changes in my treatment which eventually left me quite ill.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2007

I love her as a doctor. She makes me feel that I am important and she does not rush you out of her office like most do. She is very thorough and checks out all possibilities and explains things in a way that is understandable. I just think that if more doctors were like her, people would appreciate thier docotrs more

flag | Submitted June 10, 2007

Very thorough, explains everything in a way that I can understand. She goes through all of my blood work with me, and helps me understand what I can do to improve my levels, ie eating more broccoli or bananas. She never uses words that I don't understand, and I feel like I can ask her anything. I've never met a doctor that is so personable. She always remembers what's going on in my life. Finally a doctor that cares! I never feel rushed. She has made me feel comfortable even when I've been facing some tough situations. She refered me to a specialist, and helped me get in to see him right away. Dr.Louw is a breath of fresh air!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007

I never have to wait, usually taken right into her office. I never feel rushed with her, and she is always very thorough and helpful, sending for tests and referal if she thinks a specialist is called for.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007

I appreciated her honesty, ability to connect as a person and her intuititve skills. Not only a wonderful physician but a wonderful listener. She is able to see you as a person and respond to what you need. What a treat.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007

I feel she is really interested in my health and neer feel like I'm being rushed out of her office. Always listens and answers questions.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2007

Amazing physician, with an honest and caring attitude. She would give you the shirt off her back.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2006