Ratings for Dr. Hirendra J. Dave

I trust Dr. Dave. He is patient and takes time with you and answers all of your questions. I highly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

He is Great!!!! I have been using him for 10 years and will continue to use him.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

I would recommend anyone to go to him.I went to him 1998 till 2005 when I moved to another state.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Dave for almost 10 years. He is intellegent, very knowledgable, dedicated, caring and compassionate. The office staff are top notch as well and very efficient. The office is in a great location. I've recommended my family and friends to his practise. I now enjoy going to the doctor. ~ Darryl R.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Dr. Dave went out of his way to answer all my questions. His most helpful staff fit me in when I had not appointment.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

Excellent Doctor. My whole family uses him and have for years. I have friends who can afford any doctor anywhere and they use him too.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

Dr. Dave is very personable. He spends the time necessary to answer your questions.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

I also found the receptionist rude & uncooperative. The technology in the office is also insufficient - can't fax prescriptions to drug stores. The waiting times are not acceptable - you can be the first appointment and still wait. The doctor himself is a delight!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

He is a great Dr. very humanitarian and always care for his patients. Good location. The only bad thing is the receptionist, she is RUDE, not a good match for this office.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

An excellent doctor. Intelligent, personnable, honest and funny. I was referred 8 years ago and he has been my primary doctor every since.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2009

Dr. Hirendra J. Dave's Credentials

• Topiwala Nat'L Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in New Rochelle, NY