Ratings for Dr. Dan Wilson

Dr Wilson was my Chiropractor for a number of years. He was always nice and caring not just to me but to the rest of my family. The kids loved talking to him. Gonna miss his services and just talking to him. I haven't found a chiropractor like him. Most of the chiropractor I've seen only spends a few minutes 'cracking' me that's it. I spend more than that at Dr Wilson's care. I wish him well and I hope he is doing fine.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr Dan is a very kind man, and great at what he does, unfortunately he's had to close down his practice due to health issues..

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I saw Dr Dan when I lived in Winnipeg, from 1991 - 2000, very good doctor. Friendly, caring, understanding, and helpful. He did an gentle adjustment on my babies back and stopped the sleepless nights. Even years later, he was helpful in filling out paperwork in another issue after we hadn't seen him in many years. My husband stopped by last week, and he was very accommodating and helpful with adjustments that his regular chiro was unable to help with. Very highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Extremely effective chiropractor. Takes the time to understand the issue, explains what he is doing then basically, fixes the problem. I have never had to make a follow-up visit on any issue I have had.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Always fixes me up in one visit. Very friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

very professional, thorough, gentle, explains things and takes time with you - seems to genuinely care and like his job. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Been seeing Dan for probably 20 yrs now. He's just a great guy/chiropractor... knows his stuff, always helpful, easy to talk to. Highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Fantastic Chiro! He has amazing knowledge and helped my boyfriend out greatly!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

dont like it when you are on a mpi or wbc claim and he asks personal questions and writes things down which are un related to the injuries, but other than ok

flag | Submitted November 20, 2008

I love Dr Dan and his staff! They can always fit me in when I am available. Dr Dan is a big teddybear and is very friendly and knowledgeable. Highly referred.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008