Ratings for Dr. Phillip Hughes

very respectable Doctor, has a true passion for family medicine that you can see.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Best Dr I have ever seen,snd had,he has helped,guided me through two very rough years,and listened too all my concerns,and is always there..

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

I've been seeing Dr. Hughes for a few years now and I have never been happier with a doctor. He truly cares, listens, never rushes and is extremely helpful. Ive gone through some very tough times and he has helped me so so much. Very respectful, I would recommend him to all my family and friends! His receptionist can be a tad rude at times but that's the only thing I could say in a negative way.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Horrible doctor!!!! This doctor needs to retire. He is very focus on his prescription pad and won't listen. He is not compassionate and you can't see any kindness. My health is getting worst. Receptionists are very rude and not presentable.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

This man should not have a practice. His use of prednisone is off the charts. Wonder how many people he's lead to their death. He started here as a country doc....wish he hadn't.. His decisions concerning my health care were outrageous and ruined my health.He is scary...people beware.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

I like Dr. Hughes he's been my doctor for many years now. He is knowledgeable he takes time to listen. Dr. Hughes really cares for his patients. I never like his receptionist though. I wish he will get a good receptionist like her daugther.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

An extremely poor excuse of a doctor and a human being! The way he treated and approached a war veteran today in the clinic was one of the saddest things I have ever experienced in my life! And the receptionist - who in their right mind laughs off patients?! Dr Hughes and co. that's who!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

This is the worst doctor and you can tell right away by his choice of receptionist. She is rude, annoying and immature. Do not go see him, you're better off going to walk in. He has no compassion, does not care about you and will not listen to you. I am reporting him based on the actions I saw him and receptionist take when a elderly war veteran came into the office first thing in the morning. He was losing a lot of blood, which you could see in his bag, the receptionist did not care, told him to sit down and then laughed. I watched as this man struggled to sit and could barely stay awake. Dr. Hughes finally comes out and tells him he's not next. The compassionate patient that was next told him to see the elderly man first. Dr. Hughes said ok then walked away and the man could not even get up on his own! Dr. Hughes did not turn to even look at him until another patient loudly exclaimed he needed help. Dr. Hughes grabbed the man and once the man had his hand on his walker, Dr. Hughes walked away. He did not walk behind him or make sure he was ok. This man had lost a lot of blood, you could see it in his bag. He could have passed out and fallen and cracked his head open. Maybe then Dr. Hughes would have some compassion and not take this situation lightly. I am disgusted by Dr. Hughes and his receptionist. I am writing a complain to the college of physicians. Please do not go see him, he is truly a terrible doctor and human.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

This man is amazing. I've brought everyone I know to see him because he cares.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

WORST DOCTOR EVER!!!! SAW HIM TWICE AND THAT WAS ENOUGH. He told me I had a bladder infection without even texting me, put me on medication. I finished pills still had same symptoms wrote me another prescription...... when to s walk in clinic, they sent referral for ct..... I HAD KIDNEY Stones and DR HUGHS SAID said I'm getting bladder infections........ oh and said keep yourself clean after intercourse and you won't have this problem.......WTF really! I wasn't even having intercourse !!!!!! THE WORST DOCTOR ON THE EARTH!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017