Ratings for Dr. Phillip Hughes

WORST DOCTOR EVER!!!! SAW HIM TWICE AND THAT WAS ENOUGH. He told me I had a bladder infection without even texting me, put me on medication. I finished pills still had same symptoms wrote me another prescription...... when to s walk in clinic, they sent referral for ct..... I HAD KIDNEY Stones and DR HUGHS SAID said I'm getting bladder infections........ oh and said keep yourself clean after intercourse and you won't have this problem.......WTF really! I wasn't even having intercourse !!!!!! THE WORST DOCTOR ON THE EARTH!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr. Hughes is very helpful and accessible. He takes the time to explain results and answer questions. He does not like to overly complicate things. I think Dr. Hughes is a minimalist. The clinic is very simple. He is usually interested in the process of ruling things out rather than referring to specialists or prescribing meds. However, when I have been interested in further specialist involvement he was happy to assist. Dr. Hughes has some very strong beliefs (on occasion) which I feel are not appropriate for the professional setting (but I do believe it comes from a good place). Although he appears a bit awkward I have never felt uncomfortable with him (nor have my daughters). My husband refers to him as a "straight shooter" and "the best doctor that he's had"!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

I have visited Dr Hughes a few times for myself and a few times with my granddaughter. He helped us out with his knowledge and does not hesitate to refer a person to a specialist or for needed testd

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

He is a very bad doc he never listen he is always preaching others but himself he is a devil in a Shep jacked

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Best Doctor I have met in my life . It's worth for me to make a long trip to see him.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Lost my husband to a stroke about 5 years ago. I was told by a Dr at the hospital that he had had high blood pressure for a LONG time. Not sure why this was not diagnosed by this Dr who was his Dr.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I wish I would have met Dr.Hughes years ago. It would have saved me years of suffering caused by Doctors too busy to pay attention. Dr. Hughes gives you the time you need and never rushes you out the door.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Started seeing doctor Hughes over a year ago. Very strong beliefs, religious and not. He put me on sleeping pills for my depression, but thay havent been used to treat depression since over forty years ago, and blamed me for another actual antidepressant not working. Preached at me when i asked for referrals for therapy and psyh help. Told me i needed to wait around for Jesus to help me. When I got kicked out of home and told him at my next visit he said I've "chosen a rough path for myself". he loves to throw lots of prescriptions at me in favor of treating me, or send out referrals (only half the time though). I am very disappointed in my care. Will find a new doctor soon.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

My family have been patients of Dr. Hughes for about 17 or 18 years. Hope he never retires.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Hughes is, first of all, extremely knowledgeable. He is also very willing to refer patients to specialists. His manner is always pleasant and he has a wonderful sense of humour. I am a senior female patient who is thoroughly confident in Dr. Hughes' care. His office is well organized and Judy is always pleasant and helpful. I would recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015