Ratings for Dr. Jonathon Werier

I thought he was wonderful.. but when he made me cry after walking out saying sorry there is nothing that can help. He was wrong. Found myself depressed . My family concered. I had been going through change of life full on...had every symptom. . I that moment after he walked away ..i knew our journey was done..i think he needs to pull back on how many ppl he sees in a day..though I must say I sure do miss his staff..good luck in your rest of your yrs Dr. J I am a much more healthier and happy women. Now that I found my new Dr. Who said yes there is help for you. This is very real..life has found joy again.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I've been a patient for 25 years. Great Dr. and does a great job all the time. He's referred me two times for different surgeries and both were successful. He looks after my wife and two kids as well. His staff is very good as well. He's usually behind most days as he's so busy seeing his many patients. The staff will always attempt to squeeze you in when you call.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Werier's for over 30 years. He has been consistently an excellent family doctor. Recently he pursued a medical issue I had been experiencing - he arranged a number of diagnostic tests and arrived at the correct diagnosis prior to referring me to a cancer specialist. The cancer was diagnosed months before I ever experienced any disease effects.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Werier is the family doctor for three generations of my family, and I trust him with the lives of my family, no question. He is kind, compassionate and willing to explore and investigate new research and treatments for his patients. He takes extra time to listen and explain things and will not hesitate to refer to a specialist when needed. Most of all, he genuinely cares about his patients lives and well being. Yes, waiting for your appointment is a reality, but only because once you're in the office you know he isn't rushing you and he's being thorough. Over the past 25 years Dr. Werier has truly been a major factor in my ability to live a full and happy life, in spite of a painful health condition. And his office administrator, (manager, everything-er) Delaine, is the nicest, and most cheerful person you could hope for.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Have been going to Dr. Werier since I was a child, and now I take my children. In our experience, has been an excellent doctor! Takes time to listen, seems to give good advice, not just pushing meds; we are always able to be fitted in when something urgent comes up and that is not typical in most places. Punctuality is not great, but I suspect this is because he fits people in so often at lunches or end of day and takes his time with patients. The office staff (esp. Delaine) are fantastic! This is a doctor who actually came down to the hospital after his full day of work to personally do my cast when I had a fracture as a youngster. That is great service and he is the best. I wouldn't trust taking my children to anyone but him, and will be at a loss when he retires.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Werier from the very first he started his practice. I only left because I moved out of the province. He was always helpful, concerned and interested. The only reason I gave him a lower punctuality score is because he will listen to your concerns even if it takes a few more minutes. His staff are also excellent.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

I used to see Dr. Werier but he never listened to my concerns. I had so much pain during my menstual cycles I was concerned I had endometriosis but he continued to tell me my pain was normal. As time went on the pain became more severe. I tried to express this to him on many occasions even asking to see a specialist butbhe continued to tell me this spin was normal and even used his wife as an example of having the same trouble and that itbwas completely normal. The next time I tried to get help from him and was slightly emotional he suggested I needs an antidepressant. I am glad to report that I have since found a different doctor who was quick to refer me to a specialist. I have since had surgery to remove endomatrial tissue that had grown through my bowel wall. I am a much happier person now that I am not in constant pain. There are doctors who will listen to your concerns and believe that what your saying is true and it was not my experience that Dr. Werier was helpful to my health in any way. He also seemed to want to over prescribe meds instead of trying to figure out what is causing your problems.

Submitted January 7, 2015

I've been seeing Dr Werier for nearly 30 years, he is an excellent doctor. He's extremely knowledgable and is always open to learning new things, even from his patients; most doctors have the god complex and treat you like a moron. He's often running late, but that's because he spends a lot of time with patients when they need it. He will work WITH you to figure out your issues, not just assume control. The negative replies made to some of the criticism here definitely does not sound like him. I'm guessing it's a well meaning patient who doesn't realize the harm they're doing; or just a ridiculous troll. Dr Werier's style is more along the lines of ignoring the trolls, trying to rectify real problems, and thanking those with positive feedback. Anyone with a profile can make those replies, including this patient.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Werier for over 15 years and have always found him to be a fine physician. Granted, he is very busy at time, but I challenge anybody to find me a reliable, caring, helpful, thorough and knowledgeable G.p. like Dr. Werier that isn't. He has always given me the time and care I have required over the years, listened to my concerns and has never steered me wrong and at more than one occasion provided me with free samples.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011

Dr Werier has been my doctor for over 20 years snd has always been more than caring. Yes at times he seems stressed but you have to consider the workload he has, the office is always full.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011