Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Schoonman

He is amazing and works miracles in just 2-4 visits!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

When 6 months of physical therapy didn't work, 4 visit to Dr S helped my lower back pain.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

After an accident and surgery L4 -L5 28 years ago I have had many years of pain and suffering. I have spent months at a time in rehab and treatment by 3 different Doctors who milked me for my money and valuable time. I had to stop golf, boat racing, bowling, and gym etc. A bowler suggested i see Dr. S he has been a lifesaver of mine on 5 occasions over a 17 year span as a matter of fact I'm calling him tomorrow . Not only does he give me quick relief but he has educated me how to keep my back healthy . I have crawled into Dr.S office and after a few visits i'm totally pain free. Dr.S is a miracle maker and his treatment transitions me from down and out to back in the game. Don't waste your time anyplace else see the miracle man. Frank Maribito Peabody Ma.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

After suffering from lower back pain for over a year, suffering through physical therapy and exercise, Dr Schoonman fixed me up in 3 weeks! Excellent.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

This chiropractor is the best. After much sciatica pain and trying pain killers and muscle relaxants, I reluctantly went to a chiropractor for the 1st time in my life. He fixed me up in 3 visits, and that was that. I recommended him to my neighbor. She went and was immediately fixed up in 4 visits. She raves about him also. He knows his stuff!!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009

Dr. Paul is a great Chiropractor who really cares about his patients

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Paul M. Schoonman's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Andover, MA