Ratings for Dr. Lori A. Trefts

Dr. Trefts is my current Neurologist and is as awesome as if not more as Dr. Kay. These doctors really care about you and want to help fix the problem. I would recommend either her or Dr.Kay to anyone... luckily they're in the same office!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Trefts was kind and she had a great bedside manner. She answered all my questions thoroughly. I went to see her for migraines because I have suffered from migraines for awhile now and there has been no relief. I was missing work and throwing up and it was very upsetting. When I went to see Dr. Trefts, I only waited 10 minutes in the office before I was seen and she did not rush through the visit like my last neurologist. She took her time and it made it easier for me to remember and verbalize all the issues I have had with my migraines. I would recommend her to everyone. She is an incredible physician.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Dr. Trefts is an amazing doctor with a strong desire to understand her patients needs or concerns and provide excellent care/support. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a Neurologist.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

After seeing a total of five doctors (PCP, neuros and neurosurgeons) for my continuing/progressing symptoms, she is the only one who took blood tests and found that my problems may be related to rheumatoid arthritis, which I am now being treated for by a rheumatologist. She also asked many, many questions and I felt I had her full attention. My one visit with her was very productive.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2008

Has habit of not returning phone calls. May drop you if she feels you are asking for too many tests.... go figure??

flag | Submitted December 4, 2006

Dr. Lori A. Trefts's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Brunswick, GA