You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Marion W. Leff

I have been with Dr. Leff for 25 years and she has treated me with knowledgeable, kind, caring expert care. The specialists she has referred me to are also top notch. There was a short period of time when the office staff was less than desirable but after listening to her patients and investigating, staff changes were made and the atmosphere and competence of the staff has greatly improved. She always takes time to listen to concerns and offer suggestions and solutions as needed. She believes as I do that you have to treat the whole person and include them in all discussions because who knows their bodies and health better than the patient? I have recommended her to several people because I believe in her abilities. Unfortunately, my company is changing medical insurance and I am being forced to find a new doctor. I hope I can find a doctor as competent and caring as Dr. Leff.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr. Leff is caring, empathetic, exceedingly smart, honest, up to date knowledge, just overall wonderful. She has been my doctor for the last 20 years and she will be ny doctor until she is no longer practicing. More doctors should be like her.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Horrible staff. They do not return calls and are not helpful when trying to see a doctor. There is a consistency in their lack of communication with eachother and patients.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Knowlegable and caring. Nice bedside manner. Would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Fabulous. Cares about her patients, and is "up" on things, and if not, refers appropriately. THE best MD I've ever seen in my 55 years. She's a saint!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

I first went to Dr. Leff in 1986. Was impressed with her caring, knowledge, and williness to listen to the patient before deciding on a treatment plan. Needless to say, she is still my family doctor and will be until she decides not to be a doctor anymore. Over the years there have been some problems with her office staff, but even that has improved greatly. She's great! I am retired now and live in a motorhome (have bed will travel!). But, I still make my annual visit to Sacramento to see MY doctor. She's just that good.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Outstanding MD. Kind, caring and competent. First MD that I've felt listened to me and involved me in decision-making. Makes referrals when appropriate and clearly stays on top of current trends/treatments. She's stuck with me for life:-)

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

Dr. Marion W. Leff's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr. Leff for 25 years and she has treated me with knowledgeable, kind, caring expert care. The specialists she has referred me to are also to..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Leff is caring, empathetic, exceedingly smart, honest, up to date knowledge, just overall wonderful. She has been my doctor for the last 20 years and she w..."

March 24, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Marion" to "Marion W."

October 20, 2013