Ratings for Dr. Rita Wittmann

Great doctor goes the extra mile and helps to the fullest!! Cannot do without all her help!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I was referred to this doctor by my oncologist. After calling four times for an appointment, the receptionist finally called back! I went today for my follow up appointment. I waited an hour an a half, finally walking out when my parking ran out! The entire time listening to the receptionist yap on the phone with her friends making plans for her son! Not ONCE did she apologize for the wait, instead she continued with her personal phone calls! I just received a call from the doctor, stating that I didn't speak with her incompetent receptionist upon leaving! Sorry, I should've waited for her to finish her personal phone calls. I'm sure the doctor is capable, but working in the medical field, this goes beyond acceptable! If you want your phone calls to be ignored and waste your money and time waiting to see this doctor? That's your choice, but I will NOT be doing this again!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr. Rita is brilliant! Genuinely Cares! and dedicated to a persons individual needs.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Word cannot express the gratitude I feel for this doctor. She is brilliant and so dedicated to my medical needs. I as a patient am truly blessed that she was recommended to me. As a patient I have not been the easiest, I get flustered and upset as I had never been sick before, so I question everything and every time some other specialist wants me to do something I need to know what she thinks ( they are always right ). So I am learning to calm down. I have such respect for this doctor and again I am truly blessed to be her patient. She is smart, articulate and very caring.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr, Wittmann is a true professional and a soft hearted person as well. Dr. Wittmann saved my life by default being in the right place a the right time when I had complications during a medical procedure that went wrong. Dr. Wittmann used her knowledge and skills to "bring me back to life". I and my family are eternally grateful for this lady. I'm sure God has a special place for her.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Wittman's dedication to her patients/work is truly a miracle. I have never met a Dr that goes beyond the call of duty such as this one. I am truly blessed to have you in my corner. I know I have a long road a head of me and I am hopeful because of you. Thank you so much for being a caring person. I truly appreciate you taking the time to explain my situation. VG

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr. Wittmann saved my life....................what better tribute can I give!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Wittman's perserverance and dedication to her patients is a true asset to our medical system. If only more doctors could be this thorough! She does not give up, nor stop until she has the answer. Not only that, she is personable and compassionate as well. We can't thank her enough for the care she has given not just my mother, but in supporting our family as well through my mother's illness and now, (thankfully) recovery.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Dr Rita Wittman is fantastic!I am very fortunate to have her as my doctor of internal medicine

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

Dr. Wittman is amazing! She is extremely thorough and her passion for medicine shows. She is so kind and compassionate and doesnt stop until she has the answer to your problem. She is probably the hardest working physician I have ever met (and I am a nurse so I have met a lot), she even works on Saturdays to get all her patients seen! Dr. Wittman assesses head to toe and truly looks at each and every symptom you have to get a clear picture of what is going on. I am extremely grateful to have her as my internal medicine specialist!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013