Ratings for Dr. Alexis B. Reimer

Dr. Reimer's bedside manner is absolutely horrible. I had to see her for my 14 months son's appoint to check on an ear infection when my regular pediatrician was on vacation today. When starting the exam, I went to give my son his pacifier to keep him calmer and she said to me "Don't you dare put that in his mouth, that will not make him happy and it will not help" I understand everyone has their own opinion regarding pacifier use, but I was completely offended by the way she "scolded" me and additionally, I don't recall asking for her opinion. She also commented on the lack of nutritional content in the Gerber cheese puffs I was giving my son after the exam. I feel as though she did not really care WHY my son was there and simply used the 5 minutes I was actually in the appointment to give me her opinion on unrelated topics. I am a first time Mom and I felt as though she was completely disrespectful. I will refuse to see her the next time my Pediatrician is away from the office.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Dr. Alexis B. Reimer's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

MSP/BC Med