Ratings for Dr. Greigstone M. Yearwood

I think Dr. Yearwood is a very nice person as well as a nice doctor. He surely listen and try his best to help out as much as possible. He even looks out for your financial situations as a very concerned person. He's always greeting his patience with a smile. He is very helpful. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Dr. Yearwood is by far the best physician I have ever seen. Yes his office often runs behind, but this is only because he cares so much about his patients. I have had him as a PCP for several years. I have recommended him to many people. He is kind hearted and actually listens to your problems. He has a great sense of humor. I NEVER leave his office feeling like my concerns weren't addressed. The office staff is very friendly. Love this office.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

A friend of mine has the above doctor and although he seems very knowledgeable,and does spend time with you, the office staff double books patients. If you have an emergency, the doctor doesn't fit you in right away. I don't think it's professional to cancel appts with the patient because the staff books too close to eachother. I also would like to see doctor research issues instead of prescribing medications that might not be the right route to take.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

I have moved away from Rhode Island but he us one of the best doctors you can find today

flag | Submitted October 3, 2009

Dr. Greigstone M. Yearwood's Credentials

• Brown Univ Program In Med, Providence Ri 02912 (Grad. 1988)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=440065'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from &quot;Greigstowe M.&quot; to &quot;Greigstone M.&quot;

January 14, 2014