Ratings for Dr. Dale Ardell

Has been my Dr for years now through a stroke heart surgery and cancer highly recommend him. The wait times are a bit much but not many I would trust more Than Dr. Dale.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Extremely disappoint in my experience! Dr wanted to see me and my baby after she was born, nurse told me only had walkin available, that's fine! Sat there for 21/2 hours waiting to be seen and still had an hour wait to go and the lady at the desk is the worst ever! Finding a new doctor ASAP

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Best pre natal/post natal care that I could've ever received! Reception was also so nice and helpful

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Excellent Dr it's never an issue with getting in to see him. He has spoiled the citizens of Prince Albert.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

I've had Dale as my family doctor since I was born & now he's the family doctor for my kids. He is the best doctor we could ask for & gives great advice! I'd recommend him to anyone & everyone! The only downside is when the office is very busy & you have to wait in the waiting room for an hour.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr. Ardell is very personable, always asks about my husband and tells me how cute my kids are. I haven't had any major medical issues but he's great with my kids and gives advice I respect. Just hate waiting an hour in the waiting room with a toddler and a baby before getting seen. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

too many clients, good doc though, knows a lot. Hard to get an appointment,

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Great doctor, great man. Very busy, over booked. Poor staff.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

If you are overweight this is not your doctor! Made me feel like I was nothing but an inconvenience to them. Currently looking for a new prenatal doctor.

Submitted October 22, 2014

Love Dr. Ardell. I never had a male doctor before and he made me feel very comfortable. He became my doctor when I was pregnant. I found him on this website. I was looking for a doctor in PA and read reviews. I was very impressed with his reviews and was happy when I got to be his patient. He is very professional, kind with his words, and knowledgable. 5 stars for this doctor!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012