You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Dale Ardell

I've had Dale as my family doctor since I was born & now he's the family doctor for my kids. He is the best doctor we could ask for & gives great advice! I'd recommend him to anyone & everyone! The only downside is when the office is very busy & you have to wait in the waiting room for an hour.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr. Ardell is very personable, always asks about my husband and tells me how cute my kids are. I haven't had any major medical issues but he's great with my kids and gives advice I respect. Just hate waiting an hour in the waiting room with a toddler and a baby before getting seen. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

too many clients, good doc though, knows a lot. Hard to get an appointment,

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Great doctor, great man. Very busy, over booked. Poor staff.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Submitted October 22, 2014

Love Dr. Ardell. I never had a male doctor before and he made me feel very comfortable. He became my doctor when I was pregnant. I found him on this website. I was looking for a doctor in PA and read reviews. I was very impressed with his reviews and was happy when I got to be his patient. He is very professional, kind with his words, and knowledgable. 5 stars for this doctor!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

super love this Doctor!I am grateful to have him as my Doctor very professional, tackles everything into details and makes you comfortable so waiting time is worth it.. added to it are the super friendly staff .. thank you so much Doctor Dale!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

Been seeing Dr. Ardell for years now, he is very caring, understanding and helpful. I have Cerebral Palsy and its extremely hard to find dr's that understand the condition. His staff is excellent, and helpful. I would recomend him or his brother to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Dr. Ardell has been my doctor for 20 years, and he is the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. Extremely knowledgeable and always very helpful. Word of warning, he is always late and you will usually need to wait a few days before you can see him, but it's entirely worth the wait. He is very personable and friendly, and always makes sure that you understand everything about his advice/diagnosis. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

Dr Ardell is an amazing doctor i recommened him to everyone i know.He is a very busy man but you can always get in to see him immediatly.He is caring and kind and remembers every little detail.Are family is very lucky to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2008

Dr. Dale Ardell's Credentials

HealthPartners

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I've had Dale as my family doctor since I was born & now he's the family doctor for my kids. He is the best doctor we could ask for & gives great advice! I'd re..."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ardell is very personable, always asks about my husband and tells me how cute my kids are. I haven't had any major medical issues but he's great with my kid..."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "too many clients, good doc though, knows a lot. Hard to get an appointment, "

June 6, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, great man. Very busy, over booked. Poor staff. "

April 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "If you are overweight this is not your doctor! Made me feel like I was nothing but an inconvenience to them. Currently looking for a new prenatal doctor."

October 22, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

October 29, 2012