Ratings for Dr. Dale Ardell

Dr. Ardell is very thorough and caring about his clients. He is not afraid to order tests if there is something unknown about your health. He gives wonderful pre-natal care, and the only time he has been late (other than the normal 10-15 min wait time at all Dr.'s offices) is when he is delivering a baby, which I love that it his first priority. He takes his time with all clients. He has even called me at home in the evening to provide important test results. after having horrific experiences with other doctors and lack of professionalism, Dr. Ardell is the exact opposite, he truly cares for each of his clients and this shows through his work.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dale is the best doctor we have ever had. His accessibility is second to none. Wait times are inevitable and is it not great that when it is your turn you do not feel rushed. Each patient is important it seems and this is so different from some others in town. We need more Doctor Dale Ardell's! Thanks for being there for us!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

He's an excellent Doctor. I've been a patient of his since 1985. Terry Donnelly

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dale's office assistant is a miserable women. She is never helpful, just rude! He is a good Doctor but his wait times are out of control. A 2-3 hr wait is ridiculous and even when you have an appointment you may still be waiting an hour. As for his care he himself is great, just appears to be an administration problem.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Walk ins are a minimum wait of 2 hours. Terrible service for walk ins. Great doctor horrible wait times. For walk ins it's supposed to be 5 min each but seems like 30 min each.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Has been my Dr for years now through a stroke heart surgery and cancer highly recommend him. The wait times are a bit much but not many I would trust more Than Dr. Dale.

Submitted December 7, 2016

Extremely disappoint in my experience! Dr wanted to see me and my baby after she was born, nurse told me only had walkin available, that's fine! Sat there for 21/2 hours waiting to be seen and still had an hour wait to go and the lady at the desk is the worst ever! Finding a new doctor ASAP

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Best pre natal/post natal care that I could've ever received! Reception was also so nice and helpful

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Excellent Dr it's never an issue with getting in to see him. He has spoiled the citizens of Prince Albert.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

I've had Dale as my family doctor since I was born & now he's the family doctor for my kids. He is the best doctor we could ask for & gives great advice! I'd recommend him to anyone & everyone! The only downside is when the office is very busy & you have to wait in the waiting room for an hour.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016