Ratings for Dr. Clarita Vianzon

Definitely the worst doctor in town and unfortunately my parents wouldn't leave her as a family doctors since she's a Pilipino and can speak their language for easy communication. But I have been going with my parents and as a nurse I can tell that her knowledge base is passe and definitely needs a lot of upgrade. She did a papsmear on my mom with no lube! c'mon

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

A disgrace to the Filipino community! Working as a nurse, it's a shame to see another female malpractice in the health care field!! She has been my mom's family doctor for about two years and has mistreated and misdiagnosed her! Her wait time is also ridiculous...almost two hours (this is with an appointment). I can't imagine how long of a wait it would be if you don't have one. I also heard of a story that she misdiagnosed a family friend of cancer....although presenting with some signs and symptoms such as abrupt weight loss. Dr. V is a waste of skin and a disgrace! She doesn't come close to the 1 that I'm giving her!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

she was completely not helpful and didn't seem to know what she was talking about!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2010

The office as a whole has very bad service. The point of makina an appointment is so that you can be there on time and not have to wait 30-45 mins. im always on time for my appts. given by the receptionist and i still end up waiting 30-45 mins. it is a very unprofessional office the ladies at the front seem unapproachable and rude. I realize that the dr. isn't a very good one. she isnt very helpful. i will not be going back to that office and would not recommend it.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

It's good see her only if you want to take a time-off from work..she doesn't examine you, just interview! try to suggest your own medication for your own safety.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

She is always willing to assist. it is great to have a doctor how cares about people. keep up the good work. our family appreciats your service. to all of you that miss lable this doctor. find another

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

Dr V is a fantastic doctor. We are blessed to have her practicing in our community. She is kind, compassionate and driven to do best for her patients. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2008

This doctor needs to retire. She is not reliable as she has too many errors in her diagnosis. He seldom ascultate my family for simple as breathing problems eg. persistent cough. She also gives wrong information to workers compensation board on one occasion, for example she told workers compensation that I am okay and back to work, when in fact she asked me to take a week off --she provided me with a doctor's note.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

i went to see her regarding my cough i had for more than 2 months. she scared the crap out of me, by saying my organs might be inflated due to my coughing. i didnt sleep for a week, until i got my xray report. I was fine. i told her she scared me and offered me a couple of weeks off work (by her writing a note). wtf?

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

SHE SHOULD NOT BE A DOCTOR. SHE IS THE WORST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD. SHE WILL SPEND 2 MINUTES ON YOU SO SHE CAN GET ANOTHER PATIENT RIGHT AWAY, WORKING LIKE A PIECE WORK. SHE MISDIAGNOSED ME. SO TO SAVE YOUR LIFE FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR THAT IS KNOWLEDGEABLE AND WOULD CARE FOR YOU.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2007