Ratings for Dr. Bruce Daly

A very friendly atmosphere and appointments are on time. Both doctors are very helpful.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Worst medical practice in Ontario. Impossible to contact, cares more about his next vacation destination then helping his patients. Looking forward to the day Daly takes a permanent hike.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

used to be a good doctor , now dr brenda , the receptionist will write you a prescription without ever seeing the doctor. does not do physicals at all , needs to retire , if this is your doctor -run away !!!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Receptionist seems to run the practise and it appears he is ok with that. She is far too chatty for me. Not a good fit for seniors as appointments are made on line. Glad i now have another doctor who practises ina more professional setting.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

ive been going to Dr. Daly for over 20 years. he gets me and gives me the help and resources i need

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Not enough time spent with patients exploring the cause of a persons ailments. Doesn't seem interested at all to tell you the truth.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

This doctor and his office are ridiculous! I understand the need to keep up with technology, but they have nearly eliminated all human contact and opted for an "e-mail" approach to everything including diagnoses. How wonderful to find out you're dying on a website! As for his level of medical knowledge, I would have no idea due to the fact that he does not even address your issues, or ask any questions! In and out in literally 5 minutes! And you cannot tell me he does not bill OHIP an hour! Pull it together and re-read the Hipocratic Oath!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Daly is great at misdiagnosing patients, I think he just can't be bothered. My father was a man who rarely saw a doctor, worked all of his life, never took vacation or sick days. He suddenly became ill and we talked him into seeing the doctor. He was extremely scared. Daly did a "full" medical. My father smoked for 50 years (no chest x-ray). He did order a colonoscopy though for a man who had no symptoms in that area. After his receptionist Brenda kept telling us that my dad's tests were all negative we got another doctor involved and my dad had a mass the size of a baseball in his lung. This doctor picked it up within a day and my father was at Cancer Care Manitoba within a few days for treatment. Too late, he died within 6 months after his receptionist "Dr. Brenda Shodin" reassured us that his tests were all normal. Thanks to "Dr. Brenda" for her kind diagnosis. Wouldn't allow us access to Dr. Daly either, he never once returned any of our calls.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Daly is near to impossible to get a hold of. When you do finally get an appointment he asks a few questions and either refers you to another dr. or tells you your fine with no exam. He needs to get rid of his medical practice and focus on his plastic surgery office so that we can get a dr. who focuses on his medical patients.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Daly has been great to our whole family. If we moved I don't know how we would replace him. They have been great to get us in on short notice and making appointments by email is very efficient. Brenda is great at the front counter. I found doctor Daly listens to our concerns and if he is unable to figure out the issue he is not afraid to seek the advice of an expert.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014