Ratings for Dr. Jan Ritchie

She’s so helpful, I feel comfortable with her, and leaving my appointment with her I felt I’m finally getting somewhere with the medical issues I have! Such a sweet woman

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

She is a great doctor! She never gives the impression that she is rushing off to her next patient. Listens to my concerns and explains things clearly.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

She's been my doctor for 30 years. I appreciate that she refers to good people, and is willing to listen to my input. I needed a referral to a sports med doc; the person that she first recommended was someone I felt uncomfortable with, so she found another, better option. Jan is very knowledgeable, and when she has not known something she has been frank about that and has sought out the information. Very grateful to have her as my MD!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. Ritchie is EXCELLENT! She's been my GP for over 25 yrs. She is very knowledgable, approachable & has a sense of humour. She's been with me through thick & thin. Karen Hodson.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr. Jan is an EXCELLENT Dr. I have been going to her for several yrs. I have moved in & out of Province & she has excepted me back as a patient each time. Listens, is thorough, very knowledgeable, down to earth & does tells you like it is, honest, explains things, feel like you can ask her anything, a pleasure to visit.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr Ritchie is a listener, is empathetic, and thorough. She is decisive and an excellent diagnostician, and I have found her to be great with teenagers, since I have two, and they are lucky enough to have her as a family doctor too. Would absolutely recommend this doctor to anyone..

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Ritchie for over 20 years. She is an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

LOVE LOVE LOVE her. I've been a patient of her since I was 16 years old; I am turning 40 this year:)

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

Jan is very knowledgeable and quick to diagnose. She is also quick to set up other appointments. Punctuality has been a concern, but as of late, it has been much better. I have seen Dr. Ritchie since 1984, and I am not an easy patient to work with, and I must say, I give her much credit for all she has done for me.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

Dr. Ritchie is the absolute best doctor. I have complicated medical issues and it wasn't for her, I don't know where I would be. She does all the co-ordinating with the many specialists I see. She consults with them by both letter and phone. She calls me at home from her home. She has diagnosed complicated issues that were confirmed by specialists. I know that I owe my quality of life to her. You won't find a more supportive caring knowledgable doctor.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008