You may also like

Ratings for Dr. John Campbell

I have braces with Dr Campbell and I am very pleased. My teeth already look incredible and it's only been 5 months into my treatment. Everyone in the office is super friendly and very helpful. If you need braces Dr Campbell is the man! The location is excellent as well, free parking at Polo Park shopping centre, upstairs beside the Bay.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I just got my braces on with DrCampbell and everything is going really well. The assistant that I had was awesome she taught me how to brush with my braces and what foods that I should avoid. I was really happy with the fact that there was no pain and it was a pretty quick appointment. Everyone was so nice and my teeth are already starting to straighten out. This office is great!!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr Campbell is a wonderful, caring orthodontist. He does great work and I have a beautiful smile to prove it! His staff is very skilled and friendly. I didn't have any issues with the receptionists, they were pleasant to me. I would highly recommend this office for orthodontic treatment. It's a great location, you don't have to pay for parking and you can even do some shopping before or after your appointments! Don't look any further this guy is great.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

When we first started to see Dr. Campbell, we were impressed. However, we quickly realized that once the braces were on, the service wasn't as good as the promise of the service was. We chose Dr. Campbell because he drove to Northwestern Ontario, and we would only have to drive 3 hours for appointments instead of 6. However, there were dozens of times when we waited for almost an hour for our appointments, and then had him tell us 'You're fine! See you next month.' It was only when one of our children told him that something was bothering them would he look closely. We felt like he was hurrying us through to catch up on his appointments. The boys wore braces for 3 years instead of the 2 he promised - mainly because there were so many months when he didn't tighten or adjust them. Overall, a very frustrating experience. We have since taken our next child to another orthodontist.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I agree with the other comments about the one girl at the front. I don't understand why he keeps staff that are that way. I have told him about her. Perhaps she is related. All in all great job by dr. Campbell

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I am very pleased with Dr Campbell and the majority of his staff, its just one of his front desk clerks that makes me feel very uncomfortable. She comes off quite cold! Aside from that one minor, the rest of the staff are very plesant, friendly, warmly and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I have braces right now and go to Dr. Campbell. He and his staff are very friendly. I love going to all my appointments. They really want to make my braces experience to be as short and as comfortable as possible. :) I recommend going to this orthodontist.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

At first I loved going there everytime I had an appointment - then I started to notice how one of the secretaries is really rude and makes me feel uncomfortable when it comes to even saying hi. Dr.campbell and his team are fantastic people and it is always nice that they carry on a conversation with you -- it makes the visit more friendly.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

I had my braces on for just under 3 years, what he told me was going to happen before my braces went on was not what we were told. When I walked out with top and bottom braces my mother was shocked, as we were told only top. I've had my braces off for 3 years and I'm back to not wanting to smile because my teeth look so bad. Due to fake teeth, It hasn't been lack of wearing my retainer's, but the fact that my retainers weren't made properly and went unnoticed for 3 years even after having check-ups. My new retainer is making my teeth even worse now. Not only this, I've had to wait over an hour to get into my booked appointments only to say every thing was fine and send me home for 2 more months. Although his staff is super friendly, very willing to help as best as they can.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr. Campbell and his staff were helpful and always accomidating, being an older patient i felt comfortable in their office and have seen the results of their hard work. its very much appreciated and i no longer have sleep issues due to my teeth

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Dr. John Campbell's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have braces with Dr Campbell and I am very pleased. My teeth already look incredible and it's only been 5 months into my treatment. Everyone in the office i..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just got my braces on with DrCampbell and everything is going really well. The assistant that I had was awesome she taught me how to brush with my braces and..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Campbell is a wonderful, caring orthodontist. He does great work and I have a beautiful smile to prove it! His staff is very skilled and friendly. I didn'..."

November 11, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "When we first started to see Dr. Campbell, we were impressed. However, we quickly realized that once the braces were on, the service wasn't as good as the prom..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I agree with the other comments about the one girl at the front. I don't understand why he keeps staff that are that way. I have told him about her. Perhaps ..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am very pleased with Dr Campbell and the majority of his staff, its just one of his front desk clerks that makes me feel very uncomfortable. She comes off qui..."

November 25, 2014