Ratings for Dr. John Campbell

I have had 3 different consultations and was very pleased with this office. I felt well taken care of by ladies up front and Dr Campbell and Lori explained everything I needed to know. Happy to be going ahead with my braces here.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

My daughter is currently in treatment with Dr Campbell. It's been a little over a year since her braces were placed. We are very pleased with the amazing progress of her teeth! Her smile is incredible and we couldn't be happier. It has given my daughter such confidence, as she used to not smile and put her hands in front of her mouth to cover her teeth. As a father, this change has made an incredible impact on my daughter and I am so very pleased. Dr Campbell is excellent, he takes the time to ask how we are doing each visit, and his assistants are very knowledgable. Anytime I have asked questions about my daughters treatment they are on the ball and answer all of our questions. Other reviews I have read mention the ladies at the front desk. I agree that both of them can often be rather short with you, they look like they have been working there forever and don't want to be bothered with new clients. Dr Campbell you and your nurses provide excellent care and I couldn't ask for a better orthodontist!! I would suggest that you speak with your front desk, as they need a tune up on customer service. All in all I would definitely recommend Dr Campbell to my friends and family. He is always on time, we have never had to wait long for our appointment times and his office is very convenient.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I just got my braces off with Dr. Campbell and I can't say enough great things about this office. The assistants are wonderful and they are always on time. The location inside the Polo Park shopping centre was very convienent for me as well, many places you have to pay for parking. Dr Campbell is very friendly and listens to you. His fees were slightly lower than other orthodontists which is great too. I have a beautiful smile now and I will definitely recommend this office to others.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

He is very rough when doing braces and is very rude about when you break a braket. He is very bad but fast at what he does and thus is a very bad choice to go to him. Also he is not so friendly with your mouth since he almost ripped my lip from over stretching it.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

i would highly recommend Dr. Campbell and have, numerous times. My daughter was well taken care of and has beautiful teeth now to prove it. One commenter posted they were not told about having uppers and lowers... my consults with both the assistant and Dr. Campbell said that they don't just do uppers or lowers. Makes sense as adjusting one will misalign with the other. Besides, he discusses fees and all before the braces are even placed so the price would have been a shock if you expected less. Every step of the way they kept me well informed and gave us the time needed during appointments. I like that they offered a monthly payment schedule but they are still considerably cheaper than some. His staff is wonderful and put up with my high maintenance daughter with humour and patience. Yes, the one front desk lady can be a bit surly at times but, can't we all?!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

I just had my braces put on last week. Excellent experience! The office has a new scanning machine so that I didn't have to have those awful mouldings taken. The staff was so pleasant and explained every detail. Dr Campbell is such a great guy and treats his staff so nicely. I received the clear braces on my upper teeth and they look fantastic. Can't say enough great things about this office. If you need braces or if your kids need to be seen by an orthodontist, go see Dr Campbell he's great!!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

I have braces with Dr Campbell and I am very pleased. My teeth already look incredible and it's only been 5 months into my treatment. Everyone in the office is super friendly and very helpful. If you need braces Dr Campbell is the man! The location is excellent as well, free parking at Polo Park shopping centre, upstairs beside the Bay.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I just got my braces on with DrCampbell and everything is going really well. The assistant that I had was awesome she taught me how to brush with my braces and what foods that I should avoid. I was really happy with the fact that there was no pain and it was a pretty quick appointment. Everyone was so nice and my teeth are already starting to straighten out. This office is great!!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr Campbell is a wonderful, caring orthodontist. He does great work and I have a beautiful smile to prove it! His staff is very skilled and friendly. I didn't have any issues with the receptionists, they were pleasant to me. I would highly recommend this office for orthodontic treatment. It's a great location, you don't have to pay for parking and you can even do some shopping before or after your appointments! Don't look any further this guy is great.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

When we first started to see Dr. Campbell, we were impressed. However, we quickly realized that once the braces were on, the service wasn't as good as the promise of the service was. We chose Dr. Campbell because he drove to Northwestern Ontario, and we would only have to drive 3 hours for appointments instead of 6. However, there were dozens of times when we waited for almost an hour for our appointments, and then had him tell us 'You're fine! See you next month.' It was only when one of our children told him that something was bothering them would he look closely. We felt like he was hurrying us through to catch up on his appointments. The boys wore braces for 3 years instead of the 2 he promised - mainly because there were so many months when he didn't tighten or adjust them. Overall, a very frustrating experience. We have since taken our next child to another orthodontist.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015