Ratings for Dr. Earl Minuk

I saw Dr Minuk last week for Botox and a consult for filler after I left another clinic after a very disappointing year of service and results. He is an expert. He immediately knew where to inject the botox to give the results I was needing and looking for. My filler consult was a laundry list of where he thought I could benefit from filler!! I have a great sense of humour and found his candidness refreshing. I of course will only spend what I can afford or think is reasonable to throw into my face. He of course will do his best within my budget! I have made an appointment already and cant wait to see the results!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

I went in for treatment of pregnancy mask. As stated by others, he only referred me to a laser treatment. I took his advice and gave the very costly treatment a try. I did 3 laser treatments and before the third, I expressed my concern that this wasn’t working. He told the nurse performing the treatment to go over the trouble areas a second time in one treatment. After all was done, my pregnancy mask flared way up. Dr Minuk shrugged it off and offer me some bleaching cream at a ridiculous price. Then also recommend I look into fillers to lift my cheeks, which I had no concern about nor did I ask about them. This man is just a greasy salesman who is only interested in getting your money. Once you’ve paid, he does not care the slightest about you. I would highly recommend that anyone considering this dr for your costly treatments take your business elsewhere. You will not get what you pay for and will leave with a whole pile of regret. The saleswomen that he has meeting with you to discuss your treatment options are also only in it to get your money so they can continue to fill their own face. The only compassionate and honest person I met at this clinic was the nurse performing the laser procedure. I hope that she has moved on to a more professional and compassionate environment. FYI heat from these lasers, when not used correctly, will cause your pregnancy mask to worsen.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I felt very comfortable walking into Dr. Earl Minuk's Skin Clinic. Everyone was so friendly and made me feel so welcome. I had my Botox procedure done by Nurse Carla and she was truly amazing. She took the time to answer all my questions, listen to my concerns and made sure to stick to the budget I was comfortable with. Dr. Minuk kindly checked in on me before and after my Botox treatment to make sure I was happy. I could not of ask for a better experience!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Jen the receptionist is horrible. They talk about patients, you can hear hem from the seating area. Very unprofessional brings down the entire clinic with her ride tendancies. Weasel!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Unbelievably happy! Thank you so much Dr. Minuk and staff. Special shout out to Jen who was so helpful, caring and very understanding on the phone. Sat in the office for a minute, Dr. Minuk walked in and said yes, this is what it is, we’ll remove that right now! And just like that, done! Thank you again Lisa Lindell Day

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Amazing for lip injections. Dr minuk is so knowledgable and knows exactly what and where to place the filler. Treatment is pretty pricey (doesn't charge per syringe, lip injections start at $600+) but it's worth going to a dr who's an expert in the field! He was pleasant to deal with and very easy to make small talk with. Would highly recommend for any filler needs!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Minuk for approximately a year now , for various procedures, from fillers in lips and face as well as botox. I have always had excellent results. On one occasion my lip filler did not take as well as it should have because of the thinness of my natural lip. Dr. Minuk happily redid my top lip at no charge. His knowledge is exceptional,and I would trust no one else with these procedures. The staff are professional , happy, and friendly! always offering coffee when I arrive for an early appointment! The staff are also knowledgeable with various treatments such as cool sculpting. I had the procedure done on June 26 2017, and I am already seeing excellent results in the fat reduction of my abdomen. Very exciting. I am a woman 57 years of age , and from treatments of Botox and fillers, I feel and look 15 years younger. Excellent clinic, staff and service. I am also appreciative of the follow up phone calls that the staff make to you several days after you have had a procedure, as I have had questions that were always answered to my satisfaction. . Ladies , everyone wants to look their best. ,and fight the aging process with diet and exercise, but sometimes we need a little extra help. I highly recommend seeing Dr. Minuk for a consult. Best thing I ever did. Happy on the inside and the outside!! Susan P.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I think Dr.Earl Minuk is awesome. Good suggestions. Awesome with wanting to see results. Friendly. Thanks.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I had a terrible experience yesterday. I was referred by my family doctor to dr earl minuk for melasma (pregnancy mask). The appointment went ok- he suggested absolutely no creams, only laser would work. He said the cost would be $1500 for 4 sessions. So, I asked for more info on the laser procedure and he gave me a pamphlet. He asked if I was willing to book for next week, and I said I wanted to go home to do a bit of research first. As he was leaving the room, he proceeded to say "I really hope you decide to go ahead with it because it's really ugly". WOW, he pretty much called me ugly. It's on my face. Unreal. I do not recommend this rude doctor, all he's looking for is to make a buck! Not the patients best interest. I will never return.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I purchased a laser package a few years back costing me over $1000 for facial hair removal as I was very self conscious about the dark hair growing on my chin and face. I was a university student, so that amount was literally breaking the bank for me. Upon my first treatment I noticed that my face had hived up and the redness didn't disappear until 3 days later. When I'd gone in for the second treatment and mentioned it to the esthetician performing the laser, she disregarded what I'd told her by saying "it'd never happened to anyone before" nevertheless the hives and redness occurred again. Upon booking my third appointment, the receptionist he had at the time was overly rude and hung up on me a few times displaying very poor customer service to the point where I was appalled and mentioned it to Minuk himself who disregarded me. I rated my experience here whilst still having 6-7 more treatments to go and found myself being called by Minuk himself to threaten me to take down the rating or he would cancel my treatments for no refund. He did not apologize for the way his staff had treated me, but merely maliciously attacked me to take the truthful rating down. I was forced to take down my rating and informed the clinic that I was leaving for university abroad thus not being able to attend the remainder of my treatments. Nothing was offered in terms of reimbursement or extension, moreso comical is that on the last treatment I'd gone there for the esthetician did nothing but warn me never to go back to the establishment or deal with any of the other estheticians as they were not fully knowledgable hence letting the reaction I'd kept getting to the laser go ignored. Would HIGHLY not recommend this clinic or doctor, he robbed me blind and was a very malicious man till the very end. The treatments were unsuccessful and they could see that from the beginning due to my reactions, but he continued to rob a poor student and used threats to intimidate. Years later I wish I'd never wasted my hard earned money on such a bad experience and such a horrible man.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017