Ratings for Dr. Earl Minuk

Dr. Minuk and his staff are friendly, informative and really put me at ease, not to mention LIFE CHANGING TREATMENT received for hyperhidrosis!! Truly glad I walked into his clinic, would recommend him and his team to anyone! Marian Varey, Minitonas, MB

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

The doctor was quick, efficient, and had a great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Rude, pompous man. Asked me inappropriate questions that had nothing to do with why I was seeking treatment. I went to see him for acne and told him that due to mental health concerns I was not interested in being prescribed Accutane (which comes with serious risks of mental health issues for people who have a history of mental health problems). He argued (yes, argued, it was not a conversation) with me before becoming totally exasperated and saying "If you're going to be my patient, you'll be taking Accutane." I ended up going to another private dermatologist and ended up treating my acne without Accutane and seeing great results.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

My experience at Dr. Minus'skin clinic was a wonderful one. I found the staff and Dr. Minuk informative, friendly, helpful, and overall pleasant. I've been a client of theirs for years, and I will recommend him to anyone interested in treatment.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Doc minuk did a great job on my gluteus maximi...thanks!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I have been to Dr. Minuk's clinic several times. The staff are always professional and helpful. Patient confidentiality is consistently maintained. The clinic is tastefully decorated and comfortable. Dr. Minuk is very pleasant and has the skill to look at his clients and suggest treatments for optimal improvement. He works with his clients by suggesting different methods to stay within their budget. His skill level is top-notch. I will continue to be one of their satisfied clients.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I went to see Dr. Minuk regarding Botox. I had some issues I was not happy with and decided I wanted to address them. I set up the consultation with Dr. Minuk, when I arrived his staff were warm and welcoming. I met with Dr. Minuk to discuss my concerns, he was very sympathetic to my needs, however, very honest, genuine and professional which one would expect. We went of what he thought was best, I trusted his judgement. I proceeded to get Botox that same day, I was impressed, the results were incredible and I've never felt so good about myself! Dr. Minuk and his staff were incredibly phenomenal throughout the entire process, even the follow up. I would highly recommend. Great ethics, great attitude and very personable!! Cheers to Dr. Minuk and Staff :)

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Was at the clinic for a consultation for Botox and had treatment that same day! Everything went swimmingly, and I am so happy with the results! People are so bitter on here, I'm glad I didn't listen to the negative reviews on here; this doctor knows what he's doing and what he's talking about. Already have my follow up booked. 10/10 recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

This guy was the most astoundingly unprofessional, rude, man I have ever come across. Does NOT put the patient at ease and does Not listen to any concerns. Staff is exceptionally pompous . Trust me on this. He may have the lasers but there is another clinic in Saskatchewan with the same lasers and us even more experienced. Do not waste your time with this money hungry %$$@k off artist. Allegedly please excuse my language

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

I found the staff very helpful, answered all my questions and provided kind and courteous service. I have been to others in the city and they were "okay". Dr Minuk did the botox injections himself and I was so happy with the results. Look and feel great! Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017