Ratings for Dr. Earl Minuk

Didn't even look carefully at my skin....missed the diagnosis and now I'm suffering from a bad case of scabies! Don't bother seeing him.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Minuk and his staff. They are very friendly, accommodating and very well trained.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Extremely rude physician with no bedside manner. Staff also needs education on customer service. The assistant had the audacity to tell me that I was rude by answering a phone call in this office. Will never return to an office such as this that makes you feel like a criminal.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

I contacted Dr. Minuk regarding lip injections and botox, and he gave me amazing results that I couldn't be happier with! Will definitely be referring friends. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Minuk is professional, charming and a pleasure to have as my consultant.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

I love the personalized service the team has given me. They are so accommodating and friendly. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr Minuk and his entire staff. I won't go anywhere else. Yes it's expensive but the results have made me more than happy!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

I have been going to see dr Minuk for years ,He has been most helpful suggesting procedures to enhance my appearance . His staff is great and I love the fact that they do not look like fake Barbie dolls , I am able to make a appointment last minute and able to see him .I have recommended him to all my friends and they love him as well

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Competent but obnoxious doctor. Stuck listening to crappy botox advertising looping in waiting room. Very poor bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I am very pleased with the service and treatments that I have received so far. Dr. Minuk and his staff has been professional towards me.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Dr. Minuk is very expensive. Makes you feel very stupid. From the minute you walk in, it's extremely uncomfortable. How embarrassing to have these less than average looking assistants, nurses whatever..women ..represent our cosmetic industry and give us advice. One of them has patchy skin around her lips and she looks like she has some sort of disorder with her patchy skin..try and cover your skin up or quit your job. -Not very appealing---- I use to see a great gal there. She is long gone because of the crappy atmosphere. He is degrading and way overpriced. Insults other Dr's and that is such a turn off. How can you trust someone who makes your feel like garbage for previously seeing another Dr? It is a very personal thing to speak to these so called "professionals" about your insecurities. Now that my nurse is no longer there I will never go back. Most of them haven't even had the treatment you are inquiring about. Product knowledge zero. Very expensive compared to other Dr's Dr Minuk is extremely expensive. Spend your hard earned money elsewhere.

Submitted April 7, 2016