Ratings for Dr. Earl Minuk

I have been seeing Earl Minuk for over 20 years for ongoing management of a birthmark. I have always found him and his staff to be very professional, but kind to patients. Initially referred by my plastic surgeon (top in the city at that time) I highly recommend Dr. Minuk.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Minuk by my physician who in her own words did not know what my "rash" was. After following a course of treatment she prescribed that was unsuccessful she referred me to Dr. Minuk, I was able to get in within the same week my referral was sent in. I was checked in quickly and put in a room within a few minutes, his staff was all wonderful and even came to see me to let me know he was running a little behind. When he came in to see me he had diagnosed my rash and given me a course of a prescription within a few minutes. All in all a great visit and should I have any more problems his clinic will be my first call. His staff members Julia and Donna were very helpful, knowledgeable and made the appointment a breeze.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

I was referred by my doctor for a skin condition and dr minuk didn't even care, was extremely rude and i felt like a nobody. Iv'e told my doctor to stop referring to this incompetent not caring so called skin specialist

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Before going to see Dr. Minuk, I had botox treatment from 3 other doctors. Each time was disappointing and didn't give me the expected results. Dr. Minuk took the time and followed up to make sure I was completely satisfied with the treatment. His staff is very professional and Julia is extremely knowledgeable. I'll miss her when she's away on mat leave, but I know they'll look after me well.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

The staff was abrasive and rude. Poor bedside manner. Will not return.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

I would strongly encourage avoiding this doctor. He is unprofessional, tardy, and disrespectful to patients. Avoid this clinic at all costs, especially given that another one will gladly take your money while upholding a higher standard.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

I recommend Dr Minuk for any medical issue regarding skin. I got in within a week and was very happy with the experience in its entirety. Staff was helpful and I am happy I am a patient of Dr Minuk.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

Dr. Minuk and his staff have always provided me with five star treatment. I have been seeing him for the past three years for various treatments. They are always accommodation for appointments that match my schedule. I made an email request for an appointment for the next day for a procedure and he was able to accommodate.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Dr. Minuk and his staff were very pleasant and helpful. I was in very fast and taken care of without waiting. Dr. Minuk did the procedure very good, quickly and with only a little pain.Thank you to you and your staff.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

My visit was punctual and stress free. The procedure was comfortable and quick! The coffee they served me was an unexpected treat.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016