Ratings for Dr. Earl Minuk

I have seen Dr Minuk 3 times over the past few years and each time has been one terrible encounter after another. The first two times were for general dermatology/skin conditions and the last for filler after he suggested I work on my eye area and assured me he is the expert in the city. I later learned this is not true and he has a long history of unhappy clientele whom he will then later threaten if they leave a bad review. The 1-3 star ratings on here seem authentic - I feel as though he’s having friends and family write the 5* because there’s absolutely no way he could possibly earn them. He is incredibly condescending, will ask you a question and immediately begin to eye roll, interrupt and speak over you. After attending an appointment for under eye filler and being left with large spotty lumps in my tear troughs, and numerous attempts at him “trying to fix it”, he became annoyed and made snide comments as he walked out the door about being too picky. Well I’m sorry, when I’m spending a thousand dollars on filler, I’d like a skilled injector. There are MANY very good injectors in Winnipeg, Dr Minuk is not one of them. Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I have seen him twice . First time bad experience . Thought he could have just had an off day . I was wrong . He is extremely rude and makes you feel like you and nothing and makes you feel very unwelcome . I will spend my thousands of dollars each year somewhere else on my fillers And Botox .

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

I have been going to see Dr. Minuk and his staff for 5+ years now for regular maintenance facial treatments as well as botox. I have always had a pleasant experience and have been treated extremely well by everybody. All staff are highly skilled professionals in what they do and I would recommend this clinic to anyone looking for a skilled Dermatologist. Thanks from Samantha :)

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

I have received treatment for rosacea 5 times and the results are terrific. The nurses and Dr. Minuk took that time to for me to ask any questions for proceeding. Excellent experience. Will definitely continue seeing him as needed.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

I recently saw Dr Minuik for the first time for lip injections. I was very happy with the entire experience. Nice facility. He was lovely. The staff were lovely; and he did an amazing job on my lips using a technique that left no bruising and minimal swelling. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

VERY RUDE DOCTOR. I went there for face CO2 acne scarring treatment and DID NOT like the way he treats his patients . He offered me treatment and when I asked him questions, he walked away and made fun of my questions saying that 'you should know that' HAD THE WORST EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE AT HIS CLINIC

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

After having a bad experience with another cosmetic clinic in Winnipeg I was referred to Dr. Minuk. It has been the BEST experience. His staff are professional, friendly and I have never waited in the waiting room for all four apps. I have had. Dr. Minuk knows his "stuff" and I feel so confident in him. He has honoured my request to proceed slowly with fillers and botox and I will continue to be a happy patient for years to come. I am also extremely happy with the way I look now all because of him.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Only complaint I have was, I had a bit of wait time. But I believe, good work is worth the wait. I am very happy with the work & service.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr Minuk was wonderful, I had Botox treatment and I am terrified of needles, he was fast and profetional that I didn’t even know that he was doing the procedure until well after he started. His assistant was equally as wonderful she was informative and stayed with me because I was sooooo nervous .

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Great experience with Dr. Minuk he was friendly and knowledgeable. All the staff were polite. Happy with the cost of my procedure and will be going back !

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018