Ratings for Dr. Earl Minuk

I went to see Dr. Minuk to have my moles checked. He was on time, clear and informative, and educated me about what to look for. Would definitely go see him again!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I was recommended by my doctor. This was my first visit. I had 5 moles removed. Dr. Minuk was very professional with me, made me comfortable and the procedure was very quick. Donna was also very helpful and assisted him. I would recommend Dr. Minuk to friends and family. Very, Very happy with his work and the service was great.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I had a small but annoying mole removed from my nose and a skin tag from my neck. Service was exemplary. Both had bothered me most of my life mostly for aesthetic reasons, but were gone within moments. The nose mole was mostly removed in the first treatment but I returned after 2.5 months to have a small ridge that was remaining, treated and was very impressed that my satisfaction with the procedure was of highest importance. Very pleased and would recommend the clinic to anyone looking for 5-star cosmetic dermatology!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Very arrogant man, waited for about 40 minutes - without any magazines or source of entertainment aside from the advertisments on the wall, which even the staff admitted he does to force you to look at the shaming advertisements. Very "braggy", constantly tries to talk you into higher-cost unnecessary procedures, reminiscent of a used car saleman. Asks unnecessary intruding personal financial inquirys to find out what he can sell you. I assume the E350 Cabriolet outside is his, which is a very fitting to his arrogance and braggy personality. Overall a good experience, would recommend.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

The receptionist completely forgot I was in the waiting room. I literally heard the other receptionist say " you mean the client is actually here?" And then they came and got me and escorted me to the room without even saying Hi. They just told me to follow. Minuk walked into the room and touched my lips with his nasty stinky fingers he didn't sanitize right after he touched the door knob. He should have worn gloves at least? He touched my lips then picked up his pen and touched my lips again. What kind of germs is he just passing around? So unsanitary

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

I have been seeing Earl Minuk for over 20 years for ongoing management of a birthmark. I have always found him and his staff to be very professional, but kind to patients. Initially referred by my plastic surgeon (top in the city at that time) I highly recommend Dr. Minuk.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Minuk by my physician who in her own words did not know what my "rash" was. After following a course of treatment she prescribed that was unsuccessful she referred me to Dr. Minuk, I was able to get in within the same week my referral was sent in. I was checked in quickly and put in a room within a few minutes, his staff was all wonderful and even came to see me to let me know he was running a little behind. When he came in to see me he had diagnosed my rash and given me a course of a prescription within a few minutes. All in all a great visit and should I have any more problems his clinic will be my first call. His staff members Julia and Donna were very helpful, knowledgeable and made the appointment a breeze.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

I was referred by my doctor for a skin condition and dr minuk didn't even care, was extremely rude and i felt like a nobody. Iv'e told my doctor to stop referring to this incompetent not caring so called skin specialist

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Before going to see Dr. Minuk, I had botox treatment from 3 other doctors. Each time was disappointing and didn't give me the expected results. Dr. Minuk took the time and followed up to make sure I was completely satisfied with the treatment. His staff is very professional and Julia is extremely knowledgeable. I'll miss her when she's away on mat leave, but I know they'll look after me well.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

The staff was abrasive and rude. Poor bedside manner. Will not return.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016