Ratings for Dr. Earl Minuk

I went to see Dr. Minuk regarding Botox. I had some issues I was not happy with and decided I wanted to address them. I set up the consultation with Dr. Minuk, when I arrived his staff were warm and welcoming. I met with Dr. Minuk to discuss my concerns, he was very sympathetic to my needs, however, very honest, genuine and professional which one would expect. We went of what he thought was best, I trusted his judgement. I proceeded to get Botox that same day, I was impressed, the results were incredible and I've never felt so good about myself! Dr. Minuk and his staff were incredibly phenomenal throughout the entire process, even the follow up. I would highly recommend. Great ethics, great attitude and very personable!! Cheers to Dr. Minuk and Staff :)

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Was at the clinic for a consultation for Botox and had treatment that same day! Everything went swimmingly, and I am so happy with the results! People are so bitter on here, I'm glad I didn't listen to the negative reviews on here; this doctor knows what he's doing and what he's talking about. Already have my follow up booked. 10/10 recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

This guy was the most astoundingly unprofessional, rude, man I have ever come across. Does NOT put the patient at ease and does Not listen to any concerns. Staff is exceptionally pompous . Trust me on this. He may have the lasers but there is another clinic in Saskatchewan with the same lasers and us even more experienced. Do not waste your time with this money hungry %$$@k off artist. Allegedly please excuse my language

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

I found the staff very helpful, answered all my questions and provided kind and courteous service. I have been to others in the city and they were "okay". Dr Minuk did the botox injections himself and I was so happy with the results. Look and feel great! Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Excellent job on lips. Much better than any other place I've been to. Best in city.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

I went on line for a procedure called the Belkyra as I have had a double chin my whole life and it is hereditary on both sides. Dr Minuk's clinic came up and I went in for a consult. He and his nurse Karla both did the consult and I booked the procedure results exceeded my expectations. My next visit was for excessive sweating which I have had since I was 14. Another consult and procedure for Hyperhidrosis which was quick and painless the results have been fantastic. Clinic very professional and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend the staff and clinic.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I have been going to see Dr.minuk for a while now and besides them being behind from time to time he does a great job. Very knowledgeable, and the staff are always so friendly and helpful. I have been getting laser surgery donew on my birthmark and I have seen quit a difference so far. Looking forward to getting more treatments done in the future!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Terrible Dr. Very innapropriate comments, no compassion whatsoever for my condition. Very rude and uninterested in helping me because he apparently felt i did not come from money! I was shocked by his comments and would never allow somone whose only interest and care is in money to do any treatments to my face! If you want a kind caring Dr, this guy is definitely NOT that! A total waste of time and travel, including a referral from my own family physician. He even accused me of trying to take advantage of Manitoba health care looking for them to cover treatments when im not even a manitoba resident and thats not even possible and he knew i was refferred from out of province by my family Dr. And i told him that as well. This man is nuts! Only cares about money, not people!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Second visit even though he said everything was normal. It was far from normal. He basically told me he didn't want to talk about it again and that this was time wasted. I guess this kind of visit doesn't make him a lot of money so it's wasting his time. I tried asking questions but again he said he didn't want to talk about what we talked about at the last visit. I pray to God what he prescribed will work or I guess if the pain doesn't stop my next visit is to the hospital. I was so frustrated at his attitude towards me I cried on the bus all the way home.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I went to see Dr. Minuk to have my moles checked. He was on time, clear and informative, and educated me about what to look for. Would definitely go see him again!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017