You may also like

Rate Dr. Earl Minuk

Dr. Earl Minuk's Ratings

Have seen Dr. Minuk a few times over the years .. The last time being about a month ago.. Completly satisfies with his knowledge , demeanour and results .. Would highly recommend him .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2885074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2015

The RUDEST doctor that I have EVER met. As all say, he only cares about the $$$ and not his patients. Does not listen to his patients and he's not helpful at all. Don't waste your time with him. I guarantee that he will make you feel sh!tty after!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2883148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2015

i went to have a schlerotheraphy, i was told its a free consultation.. But absolutely not, they asked for my health card and only the nurse i was able to talk to.. And for $200, nothing has changed on my legs! He only removed the one that is so little vein, the one that cannot be seen unless u look at it so closely.. Waste of money... Such a cr@p service!! I hope he lose his license.. Dr. Vicky belo of the philippines is way much better! That doctor is such a complete idi0t

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2883067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2015

He's straight to the point and knowledgeable. His staff is outstanding. Don't base your decision on bad anonymous reviews; book a consultation and decide for yourself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2866044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I had botox injected into my armpitts to help with sweating. I had a great experience with the entire staff and have loved my results!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2849165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Went to see him for a juvederm chin injection. His staff were incredibly kind, patient, and made me feel at ease. I'm not sure why there are so many negative reviews! The Doc was punctual, straight to the point, and didn't pressure me into making any decisions without my consent. The price was higher than what I expected, but he offered free touch-ups.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848978].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

This Dr is an idiot and a disgrace. Had a terrible experience with him and would never go back and I urge everyone to leave him be. He was rude before the procedure, he was rude during, and of course after. To make things worse he did a horrible job and I had to go else where to have the fix the damage he had done.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2831008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Been here twice now for two different procedures and was extremely happy. I don't know what these other people are talking about that he's rude or unprofessional. I've been other places for the same procedures where they had much less experience and weren't as professional. He's not there to be your best friend...he's there to perform a service for you and to give you his professional opinion! The service and outcome of botox and lip enhancement were second to none above anywhere else in the country I've had it done. I would highly recommend his services or his staffs services to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2827874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I went to see this unprofessional and stupid Dr. yesterday, He is horrible, unprofessional and arrogant, no sense of humanity and compassionate, be prepared to face an apathetic Dr who has no interest to cure you. I rate his professionalism 0 . Don't even wast your time to see him. I am advising changing your dermatologist asap.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2825235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

He's a good dr. so for all you petty whiners.....give it up!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819028].votes_count ]]