Ratings for Dr. Earl Minuk

Excellent job on lips. Much better than any other place I've been to. Best in city.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

I went on line for a procedure called the Belkyra as I have had a double chin my whole life and it is hereditary on both sides. Dr Minuk's clinic came up and I went in for a consult. He and his nurse Karla both did the consult and I booked the procedure results exceeded my expectations. My next visit was for excessive sweating which I have had since I was 14. Another consult and procedure for Hyperhidrosis which was quick and painless the results have been fantastic. Clinic very professional and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend the staff and clinic.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I have been going to see Dr.minuk for a while now and besides them being behind from time to time he does a great job. Very knowledgeable, and the staff are always so friendly and helpful. I have been getting laser surgery donew on my birthmark and I have seen quit a difference so far. Looking forward to getting more treatments done in the future!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Terrible Dr. Very innapropriate comments, no compassion whatsoever for my condition. Very rude and uninterested in helping me because he apparently felt i did not come from money! I was shocked by his comments and would never allow somone whose only interest and care is in money to do any treatments to my face! If you want a kind caring Dr, this guy is definitely NOT that! A total waste of time and travel, including a referral from my own family physician. He even accused me of trying to take advantage of Manitoba health care looking for them to cover treatments when im not even a manitoba resident and thats not even possible and he knew i was refferred from out of province by my family Dr. And i told him that as well. This man is nuts! Only cares about money, not people!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Second visit even though he said everything was normal. It was far from normal. He basically told me he didn't want to talk about it again and that this was time wasted. I guess this kind of visit doesn't make him a lot of money so it's wasting his time. I tried asking questions but again he said he didn't want to talk about what we talked about at the last visit. I pray to God what he prescribed will work or I guess if the pain doesn't stop my next visit is to the hospital. I was so frustrated at his attitude towards me I cried on the bus all the way home.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I went to see Dr. Minuk to have my moles checked. He was on time, clear and informative, and educated me about what to look for. Would definitely go see him again!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I was recommended by my doctor. This was my first visit. I had 5 moles removed. Dr. Minuk was very professional with me, made me comfortable and the procedure was very quick. Donna was also very helpful and assisted him. I would recommend Dr. Minuk to friends and family. Very, Very happy with his work and the service was great.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I had a small but annoying mole removed from my nose and a skin tag from my neck. Service was exemplary. Both had bothered me most of my life mostly for aesthetic reasons, but were gone within moments. The nose mole was mostly removed in the first treatment but I returned after 2.5 months to have a small ridge that was remaining, treated and was very impressed that my satisfaction with the procedure was of highest importance. Very pleased and would recommend the clinic to anyone looking for 5-star cosmetic dermatology!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Very arrogant man, waited for about 40 minutes - without any magazines or source of entertainment aside from the advertisments on the wall, which even the staff admitted he does to force you to look at the shaming advertisements. Very "braggy", constantly tries to talk you into higher-cost unnecessary procedures, reminiscent of a used car saleman. Asks unnecessary intruding personal financial inquirys to find out what he can sell you. I assume the E350 Cabriolet outside is his, which is a very fitting to his arrogance and braggy personality. Overall a good experience, would recommend.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

The receptionist completely forgot I was in the waiting room. I literally heard the other receptionist say " you mean the client is actually here?" And then they came and got me and escorted me to the room without even saying Hi. They just told me to follow. Minuk walked into the room and touched my lips with his nasty stinky fingers he didn't sanitize right after he touched the door knob. He should have worn gloves at least? He touched my lips then picked up his pen and touched my lips again. What kind of germs is he just passing around? So unsanitary

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016