Ratings for Dr. Earl Minuk

I think all these people haven't gone to dr Minuk. He gives me the creeps. Tries to joke but comes off slimy.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Very impressive! I would recommend him without hesitation for excellence and knowledge. Very helpful staff

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Dr Minuk was punctual and friendly. His treatment was quick and professional. His staff were cheerful and polite. I would highly recommend his clinic

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Have received great care from Doctor and staff and exceptional service!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I have always had a great experience with Dr. Minuk and his staff. I have been going for Botox around my eyes for about 6 years and a very satisfied with the service and the results!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

I started seeing Dr. Minuk in February for Botox and Juvederm. He and his staff have always been very friendly, accommodating, and professional. He is more than happy to see me for follow up questions and makes sure that I am fully satisfied with the procedures. I would highly recommend him to anyone. It is not at all surprising to me why he has won so many consumer satisfaction awards! Amanda Burton

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

My family and I have seen Dr. Minuk. He has a great sense of humour. His staff is always friendly. Donna greets us with a smile, and "how can I help you." I definitely recommend this place!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I came to Dr. Minuk in the spring with a very bad case of Rosacea...he gave me a cortisone cream to use for the first 2 weeks then he started laser treatments on my face...I will have 4 treatments in all at one month apart...so far I have had 3 treatments and it is amazing...no more rosacea...and the final treatment in 3 weeks just for touch ups...he is very kind and shows lot's of empathy...his staff is A-one just like him...I would recommend him to everyone....thanks Dr. Earl...Joan Hampshire

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

We had a very good experience with Dr. Minuk and his assistant Julia this past summer. My daughter required a laser treatment to help with acne scarring. He and Julia were great at alleviating her concerns prior to the procedure. Dr. Minuk called himself to follow up and see how she was doing a couple of days after the procedure. We are happy with the results and will definitely return for another treatment.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Dr Minuk was very rude and assuming. He was the most arrogant doctor I have ever been to. He pretty much assumed I could not afford the surgery I needed done. I suffer from a disease and have to have on going surgery to stay ahead of it. I was hoping to find a doctor who would work with me to accomplish this and give me some hope but instead I felt insulted, Judged, and humiliated. He did remove 3 tumours for a fee which we were happy to pay but he left me scarred for life. I am now seeing another surgeon who was more then happy to help and also doing his best to correct the damage Dr Minuk did. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Submitted August 14, 2016