Ratings for Dr. Earl Minuk

My family and I have seen Dr. Minuk. He has a great sense of humour. His staff is always friendly. Donna greets us with a smile, and "how can I help you." I definitely recommend this place!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I came to Dr. Minuk in the spring with a very bad case of Rosacea...he gave me a cortisone cream to use for the first 2 weeks then he started laser treatments on my face...I will have 4 treatments in all at one month apart...so far I have had 3 treatments and it is amazing...no more rosacea...and the final treatment in 3 weeks just for touch ups...he is very kind and shows lot's of empathy...his staff is A-one just like him...I would recommend him to everyone....thanks Dr. Earl...Joan Hampshire

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

We had a very good experience with Dr. Minuk and his assistant Julia this past summer. My daughter required a laser treatment to help with acne scarring. He and Julia were great at alleviating her concerns prior to the procedure. Dr. Minuk called himself to follow up and see how she was doing a couple of days after the procedure. We are happy with the results and will definitely return for another treatment.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Dr Minuk was very rude and assuming. He was the most arrogant doctor I have ever been to. He pretty much assumed I could not afford the surgery I needed done. I suffer from a disease and have to have on going surgery to stay ahead of it. I was hoping to find a doctor who would work with me to accomplish this and give me some hope but instead I felt insulted, Judged, and humiliated. He did remove 3 tumours for a fee which we were happy to pay but he left me scarred for life. I am now seeing another surgeon who was more then happy to help and also doing his best to correct the damage Dr Minuk did. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Didn't even look carefully at my skin....missed the diagnosis and now I'm suffering from a bad case of scabies! Don't bother seeing him.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Minuk and his staff. They are very friendly, accommodating and very well trained.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Extremely rude physician with no bedside manner. Staff also needs education on customer service. The assistant had the audacity to tell me that I was rude by answering a phone call in this office. Will never return to an office such as this that makes you feel like a criminal.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

I contacted Dr. Minuk regarding lip injections and botox, and he gave me amazing results that I couldn't be happier with! Will definitely be referring friends. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Minuk is professional, charming and a pleasure to have as my consultant.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

I love the personalized service the team has given me. They are so accommodating and friendly. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr Minuk and his entire staff. I won't go anywhere else. Yes it's expensive but the results have made me more than happy!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016