Ratings for Dr. Earl Minuk

Very impressed with Dr Minuk. Very personable and understanding. Find he is great with conversation to distract from the treatment process. I have been seeing him for treatment of hyperhidrosis in both my palms and underarms, great results! He has adjusted my treatment plan to ensure I receive what works best for me and my needs. Definitely recommend Dr Minuk! BP

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

My daughter aid extreme satisfied with her her fillers.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

He is an extremely skilled and expert doctor. I've never had less than great results with both or juvederm. I personally find him quite entertaining and personable- to me that's just a bonus. It's a bit pricier than his competition unfortunately however well worth it. Definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

After 2 biopsies, Dr. Minuk did not call me, after 3 requests for a call back.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

It’s very sad to see these terrible comments from people. I’ve been going to this clinic for years.i have never had a bad experience. I had my treatment done by nurse Karla yesterday one amazing lady. Always so pleasant!!! Donna the lady up front does a wonderful job every time I go into the clinic she’s always so helpful always greeting you with a smile. I have to comment on yesterday how she handle the front dealt with three patients at once , the phone was ringing she was very calm, she sure knows how to run that office always with a smile you sure can tell when a person enjoys there job. Dr. Minuk these two ladies need to be rewarded. Always a pleasure.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

The staff in the front is rude, even when just calling to make an appointment they come across as brash, unprofessional and not educated on the services they provide. Dr. Minuk come across as slimey. I’ve gone twice to get lip injections and both times he’s pointed out black heads on my face (very embarassing). It seems he rushes his procedures. The price of the same procedure changed each time I went there, but I left with the exact same thing. I pay the lady at the front 700$ cash. Hand her the money. She counts it and says I’m short 100$. It wasn’t until I grabbed the money back and counted it myself in front of her she realized it was the full 700. They also gave me a 100$ rebate that I could send in. I filled it out dillgently and it’s been over a year, nothing has come. Don’t go here. They are brutal. I will never return.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Very happy with the service, even received a free touch up to ensure my complete satisfaction. Definitely recommend Dr. Minuk.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Minuk for any skin treatments and procedures . I would definitely be back in the future , as the key is, is to make the clients comfortable, with knowledge and a sense of humour . Him and his staff excel at doing this . Cedric

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I saw Dr Minuk last week for Botox and a consult for filler after I left another clinic after a very disappointing year of service and results. He is an expert. He immediately knew where to inject the botox to give the results I was needing and looking for. My filler consult was a laundry list of where he thought I could benefit from filler!! I have a great sense of humour and found his candidness refreshing. I of course will only spend what I can afford or think is reasonable to throw into my face. He of course will do his best within my budget! I have made an appointment already and cant wait to see the results!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

I went in for treatment of pregnancy mask. As stated by others, he only referred me to a laser treatment. I took his advice and gave the very costly treatment a try. I did 3 laser treatments and before the third, I expressed my concern that this wasn’t working. He told the nurse performing the treatment to go over the trouble areas a second time in one treatment. After all was done, my pregnancy mask flared way up. Dr Minuk shrugged it off and offer me some bleaching cream at a ridiculous price. Then also recommend I look into fillers to lift my cheeks, which I had no concern about nor did I ask about them. This man is just a greasy salesman who is only interested in getting your money. Once you’ve paid, he does not care the slightest about you. I would highly recommend that anyone considering this dr for your costly treatments take your business elsewhere. You will not get what you pay for and will leave with a whole pile of regret. The saleswomen that he has meeting with you to discuss your treatment options are also only in it to get your money so they can continue to fill their own face. The only compassionate and honest person I met at this clinic was the nurse performing the laser procedure. I hope that she has moved on to a more professional and compassionate environment. FYI heat from these lasers, when not used correctly, will cause your pregnancy mask to worsen.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017