Ratings for Dr. James N. Esserman

I have been a patient of Dr Esserman since 1990. He delivered my second child in 1990. He has wonderful bedside manners, he's the best!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I trust Dr. Esserman with my life. He truly cares about his patients, so much that you better book your appointment early. I've been with him for 11 years and never had a complaint. He was there for the birth of both my kids and was on time, attentive and experienced. Every time I have an emergency, should he not be available; I know his staff and partners are the most qualified.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

he is a wonderful doctor. had him through my pregnancy, and he was so professional and on top of things. his staff are all friendly!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

I have been a patient for over 25 years. I moved away and thought I would have to find another doctor. However, he has gone above and beyond to see that I am able to get an appointment and get the necessary tests while I am in town. I drive 4 hours one way to stay his patient. He is a caring doctor and never makes you feel like you are just another patient.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

Wonderful doctor. Responsive, Follows up PERSONALLY with patients, took me in when my own doctor abandoned me in the worst time possible.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Esserman's for the past 26 years and have always been happy with his treatment, communication, bedside manner and knowledge I have never thought of going to anyone else and I'm lucky he accepts my insurance (Neighborhood Health)

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

He deliver my son 3 years ago, the was not my main obgyn, but he was on call when i delivered, i was happy with his kindness and profesionalism. I really regret this year i went to a diferent doctor because now he is to far for me, but i will definently come back to his office.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

5 years ago I was diagnosed with a molar pregnancy and I wan under Dr. James Esserman care "The Best Doctor in AMERICA". He was more than a doctor, he was a huge support for me and my husband. Doctor Esserman is an Excellent docton and an amazing human being. You can really trust him.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Esserman for about 16 years. He was unable to deliver my daughter, but he called me to check on me @ home. He delivered my son. Dr. Esserman is a the best ob/gyn he extremely caring of his patients. Takes his time with you and makes sure you understand. Will never rush you out the door.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

Upon returning home from the hospital after the birth of my son, he personally phoned me at home that evening to check how I was feeling. His compassion and professionalism really stands out.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

Dr. James N. Esserman's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

AHC