Ratings for Dr. William S. Armstrong

Best surgeon ever!!! Replaced both of my knees; took EXCELLENT care of me, checked on me every single day while in hospital, took his time to LISTEN and answer my questions, explained IN DETAIL how he was going to fix my knees and correct bowed legs that had been a source of extreme embarrassment for me all my adult life!! No more pain in my knees and no more embarrassment regarding my legs; they are PERFECTLY STRAIGHT NOW! He not only gave me pain free knees for the first time in 20 years, but beautiful straight legs!!! He took away my physical and EMOTIONAL pain!! Once while in hospital at Windy Hill my oxygen level went down and nurse called him and even though he was many miles away in Canton he was by my side in just minutes with concern and worry and stayed with me until it improved. You won't find a better more experienced, caring, knowledgeable, capable Doctor/Surgeon as Dr. Armstrong! I WILL NEVER LEAVE HIM - NEVER!! His staff is also kind, caring, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Fantastic doctor on all levels, you'll be glad you selected him. Takes the needed to time to listen to you, explain the proposed treatment and answer any and all of your questions. Staff is excellent, too. He is also very up to date on the very latest treatment and techniques.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Known him and used his services for 20 years. Fixed rotator cuff twice, removed bone chip from ankle that took multiple visits over a period of time to find. We both knew it was there, just needed to see it on x-ray. He is very thorough, down to earth, and may even come in the room knowing your medical history as well as you. His work on my rotator cuff has been perfect each time. He also has helped me with tennis elbow, with great advice for re-hab.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Can I give him a "10"?? Great doctor, will listen and cares about his patients. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008

I am an Armstrong admirrer from way back..He has replaced both of my knees, and done my rotator cuff..He is thorough, gentle and has a wonderful staff. I recommend him to anyone I know in need.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007

Blew out my ACL and after being told by a couple of (family practice) doctors my knee was fine, Dr. Armstrong advised me that it was not and sent me off to get an MRI, which proved him to be correct. Since his surgery I have played Tennis and am currently training for a 1/2 marathon. No wonder professional athletes go to him.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2006