Ratings for Dr. Gary Naugler

This man did not listen to me when I told him that I was sick, repeating over and over again that I just needed to lose weight; despite the fact that I was eating as per a nutritionist and exercising every day. He showed no interest in helping me and when I finally went elsewhere a terminal disease was found - which could have been prevented earlier.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Dr. Naugler is the best doctor I have ever seen, full of knowledge and actually listens to what you have to say

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

I feel very lucky to have had Dr Naugler as my family doctor for over 23 years. He always had an excellent bed side manner, took the time listen to my concerns, referred me to good specialists when needed, explained my options thoroughly, and followed up with me as needed. I have referred friends and co-workers to him and they have also mentioned how pleased they were with the quality of health care they received from this physician. I wish him all the best in his retirement. Saskatoon has lost an excellent doctor but I'm glad that his medical knowledge will benefit those he will see in Africa.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

Dr. Naugler was a wonderful teacher before he became a doctor. He was always at the head of his class in teachers college and was still in his mid teens when he graduated.I/His dedication to learning never waivered over the years no matter what path in life he chose. Happy retirement Gary.Iris class of 1959

flag | Submitted December 2, 2007

Must get more money for office visits as he won't make a phone call to a patient or caregiver to clarify a simple matter, insists that the patient has to come to see him. Also, won't deal directly with pharmacists, the patient has to see him every time a prescription has run out. Makes it hard on the elderly who tire easily.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

Great doctor. Going to see him is like visiting a caring and concerned friend. Thanks for all you have done for me. BRYAN

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

He's a great doctor. Both my dad & I have been going to him for years. He is very personable and kind. He is very informative and caring.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2007

Although very caring and kind, he's either been out of school too long, or just doesn't care. He seems to have a very uneducated approach to certain medical conditions, rendering potentially serious conditions overlooked. He prescribed an inappropriate topical cream for my father's skin infection. When the condition got worse, despite treatment with the cream, and he asked about a stronger anti-infective, Dr. Naugler refused, stating that the cream he had prescribed (which was failing miserably) was enough antibiotic. A few days later, Dad was admitted to the hospital, and put on IV antibiotics to treat the serious infection that Dr. Naugler chose to belittle. Patients should be very critical of his decisions, and not be afraid to question him or seek 2nd opinions.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

excellent doctor , very pleasant and caring , explains everything .

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Cheerful ,helpful, not rushed and good advise and explanations.

Dr. Gary Naugler's Credentials