Ratings for Dr. A. Spiess

This Doctor is terrible. He doesn't listen to the patients issues. He prescibes the wrong medicine and can't even send in an emergency referral properly. I think there is seriously something wrong with his brain. That is not a joke! He should NOT be a practicing physician.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Current family doctor and has a handful treating my condition. Love his attention to detail and willingness to investigate after the appointment. Specifically, he said he's check into the details over the next 2 weeks and got a call at home in 3 days. Knows his stuff and really seems to care.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Was my first visit ,made me feel very comfortable and after visit I changed my family Doctor to him so of course I would recommend him

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

I walked into the clinic and was taken care fo so fast ..it was amazing. After 3 doctors have sort of brushed offf my pain ...Dr Spiess was the one that said " Hmmm maybe we have to look farther " That made me feel like he cared . Thank you Doc!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Spiess. He is thorough, personable,empathetic and kind. He explains things well. He gives intelligent answers to questions, provides alternative routes and lets you choose the way you want to go given all the options. He refers you to specialists when necessary and is always open to any new information you might have picked up. He has a knack for making me understand that with the knowledge he has given me, I am ultimately responsible for my own health. He is the best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2007

friendly easy to talk to...helpful...intelligent...you feel confident about his diagnosis...trustful...a true doctor in every sense

flag | Submitted May 9, 2007

We feel we were sure were fortunate to find this great family doctor! He shows he cares on every visit. He is knowlegable and is a good listener and never makes one feel he is in a rush

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

open minded and if he doesn't know something then he will find it. He always follows through. Excellent bedside manners.Listens to you.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2007

He`s one of the Best Doctor`s i`ve ever had & i trust him with my life.Always very concerned with my health & will go out of his way to help you with your illnesses,no matter what.Plus he`s a very good listener,he`ll take the extra time to sit & discuss things WITH YOU,not like some other Doctor`s who just hand you prescriptions & say:"this will help you,have a nice day" & he also doesn`t keep looking at his watch,like other ones do.There`s times when he has to put up with alot of my bad moods,but he does it even with a smile .I`m VERY lucky to have him as my Doctor.PLUS,if it wasen`t for him,i wouldn`t be here.The world needs MORE Doctors like him.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2007

Dr.Spiess is very approachable and answers all your questions. He's a pretty nice person, as well as a good doctor.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2007