Ratings for Dr. Ryan Bystrom

We happened to get Dr. Bystrom this morning and he was the most amazing doctor for my two young kids. Best we've ever dealt with. I wish he was our family doctor

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I count myself VERY VERY fortunate to be a patient of Dr. Bystrom of nearly 20 years now. He encompasses all the qualities noted by the many other 5 star ratings, he really is *that* good. Its extremely difficult to get a short notice appointment- but walk-in is always worth the wait.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Very nice and knowledgeable doctor. Although busy (probably because he is so good at his job) he always handled my case with due attention and care. I've since moved and will greatly miss his friendliness and professionalism.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I have worked in the medical field for many years, have met and worked with many doctors and Dr. Bystrom is the best of the best! He is extremely kind, sympathetic, lends a caring ear and knows his stuff. He has been our family doctor for years and we are so grateful to have him as our doctor. Our son has many medical issues and Dr. Bystrom has always been right on top of referrals to specialist etc. He Listens to what you have to say without interruption and never rushes you out the door. He is always in a great mood and a pleasure to see. Thank you for all of your wonderful care DR. BYSTROM you truly are the BEST!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Dr. Bystrom is a caring and knowledgable physician. He has given wonderful care to my 93 year old mother, as her health issues become more complex. He listens and is always looking for better options.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

such an amazing Dr. He is so accommodating and easy to talk to

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

THE MOST AMAZING DOCTOR IN TOWN!! He is very thorough and accurate. He will also provide literature to support his diagnosis

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I LOVE Dr. Bystrom! He's a pleasure every visit I've had with him. He listens first, then examines, and then tells you everything it could be. Takes his patients seriously and doesn't hurry them out the door! He sees my mom, myself and now my son.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

Dr Bystrom has been our family doctor since we came to the Okanagan 10 years ago. He had just started to work. He has the same caring, attentiveness now as he had 10 years ago, time didn't change his demeanor at all. He is a doctor with a heart, as all doctors should be, and I trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

When my wife injured her knee during a family visit on Christmas vacation (we're from Ontario) we were a bit leery of having to go to a walk-in clinic. Instead what we got was probably the best primary-care physycian I have ever met. Enthusiastic,excellent communication (but didn't treat us like simpletons) and when x-rays revealed a break he actually came back out to the parking lot(on a snowy day no less) so she didn't have to get out of the car, and told her the situation and where to go next. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011