Ratings for Dr. Ryan Bystrom

Dr. Bystrom is the best! Sometimes the wait is long but it is worth it! He is knowledgeable and kind and has no issues referring you to a specialist. I feel very fortunate to call him my Doctor. I strongly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Our new family doctor. We have a 3 year old and 1.5 year old. He is absolutely amazing with kids and has been great with a few health issues we have encountered in the past few months. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Dr Bystrom has been my doctor since I moved to Kelowna in 2003. He has always gone above and beyond to make sure his patients get the best care, and because he has hospital rights as well, he comes to visit if you’ve been admitted and does a general checkup to make sure you’re doing good. There was even one time he sat in traffic for an hour just to come see me after I had my firstborn, and I was sleeping so he left and came back the next day. Amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Worst most unethical Dr I ever had .If he can't figure out what's wrong it's in your head. And he will not stand by his patients on confusing cases.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

We happened to get Dr. Bystrom this morning and he was the most amazing doctor for my two young kids. Best we've ever dealt with. I wish he was our family doctor

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I count myself VERY VERY fortunate to be a patient of Dr. Bystrom of nearly 20 years now. He encompasses all the qualities noted by the many other 5 star ratings, he really is *that* good. Its extremely difficult to get a short notice appointment- but walk-in is always worth the wait.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Very nice and knowledgeable doctor. Although busy (probably because he is so good at his job) he always handled my case with due attention and care. I've since moved and will greatly miss his friendliness and professionalism.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I have worked in the medical field for many years, have met and worked with many doctors and Dr. Bystrom is the best of the best! He is extremely kind, sympathetic, lends a caring ear and knows his stuff. He has been our family doctor for years and we are so grateful to have him as our doctor. Our son has many medical issues and Dr. Bystrom has always been right on top of referrals to specialist etc. He Listens to what you have to say without interruption and never rushes you out the door. He is always in a great mood and a pleasure to see. Thank you for all of your wonderful care DR. BYSTROM you truly are the BEST!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Dr. Bystrom is a caring and knowledgable physician. He has given wonderful care to my 93 year old mother, as her health issues become more complex. He listens and is always looking for better options.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

such an amazing Dr. He is so accommodating and easy to talk to

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015