Ratings for Dr. David Hawkins

I couldn't be more thankful to have found Dr. Hawkins. He uses technology to communicate, it's amazing to have him as a family doctor now. He listens, advocates for you, and he helps you when you want to find the cause not just keep treating symptoms. Good bedside manner and a nice sense of humour. Highly impressed with Dr Hawkins. If you get a chance to be a patient of his you are very lucky.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Best doctor I have seen! Actually uses technology to send lab results (what a concept) and personally calls if there is an issue. Never rushes myself or family members during their appointments and has warned me of possible side effects of medications. It's refreshing to have a family doctor who listens and values the opinions and desires of his patients. Highly impressed with Dr. Hawkins.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Enjoyed my visit to your office. Can't wait for your move into Kelowna.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

One of the best in the business. I would totally recommend him as a General Practitioner. Staff os very polite and helpful

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Just saw him for the first time today and he was so helpful and friendly. He made my walk-in experience far more positive than any other doctors have in the past.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I heard he is retiring. I love this doctor has looked after me for many years. I will truly miss him m

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr Hawkins is a rare breed these days. He has fantastic bedside manner. He is knowledgeable and takes the time to listen. I have seen many doctors in my time and he is by far the BEST! He also has an amazing sense of humour.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Dr Hawkins has looked after me for many years, I had many issues, and I w as always very well looked after. You always look for a doctor that is knowledgeable, comapssionate and caring and always spends as much time as needed. In my opinion, has it all and furthermore I believe Dr. Hawkins could walk on water. Lawrence Lyon

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Dr. Hawkins is by far the best doctor I have ever had. Dr. Bystrom is another fine doctor I see if Dr. Hawkins is unavailable. I would highly recommend either doctor.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

A true gem! One of the kindest humans on the planet and definitely in the right field. Has an amazing bed side manner that is sometimes rare in today's fast paced world. Will take the time to listen to you and offer medical information and health advice. It can be difficult to get in to see him on a walk in basis as he is very respected and popular. So glad I have him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014