Ratings for Dr. David Hawkins

Just saw him for the first time today and he was so helpful and friendly. He made my walk-in experience far more positive than any other doctors have in the past.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I heard he is retiring. I love this doctor has looked after me for many years. I will truly miss him m

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr Hawkins is a rare breed these days. He has fantastic bedside manner. He is knowledgeable and takes the time to listen. I have seen many doctors in my time and he is by far the BEST! He also has an amazing sense of humour.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Dr Hawkins has looked after me for many years, I had many issues, and I w as always very well looked after. You always look for a doctor that is knowledgeable, comapssionate and caring and always spends as much time as needed. In my opinion, has it all and furthermore I believe Dr. Hawkins could walk on water. Lawrence Lyon

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Dr. Hawkins is by far the best doctor I have ever had. Dr. Bystrom is another fine doctor I see if Dr. Hawkins is unavailable. I would highly recommend either doctor.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

A true gem! One of the kindest humans on the planet and definitely in the right field. Has an amazing bed side manner that is sometimes rare in today's fast paced world. Will take the time to listen to you and offer medical information and health advice. It can be difficult to get in to see him on a walk in basis as he is very respected and popular. So glad I have him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Dr. Hawkins is an incredible doctor. I was going through workplace issues and he took the time to see them through. I will be forever grateful for his support. He took the time to listen to my concerns and find a solution. There are not enough words of gratitude I can say for him.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Came to him as already diagnosed as paranoid schizophrenic, put up with all my issues, can't believe he hasn't fired me as his patient. He has gone above and beyond to help me with my physical illness as well as mental. I believe I am alive today due to this Dr's efforts and specialist referals. Thank you is not enough to say for what this Dr' has done for me!

Submitted May 3, 2012

thumbs up, he is really a gentleman who treats his patients with kindness, knows what he is doing, is funny, and has a twinkle in his eye that makes a person feel good. Glad I found you. He is so relaxed that sometimes I forget what I went in for, because all of a sudden he just makes you feel better Thank

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012