Ratings for Dr. David Hawkins

We were so lucky to be given Dr Hawkins as our family Dr after we moved to Kelowna just over 1 year ago. He is very caring and patient and funny, and he listens and doesn't rush you like most other doctors , and his nurse Marsha is also very helpful and kind, they are a great team. We followed Dr Hawkins from his move from Lake Country to Hillside medical even though it's about 20 minutes further for us to travel.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

I have had many doctors in many countries. When we moved to the Okanagan we were so lucky to be assigned to him in a new clinic. His unique way of treating his clients, ability to listen and understand and knowledge of medicine has made all the difference in my mental and physical health. I’ve never had a better doctor. I don’t love the new clinic he has moved to but that is because of the front office staff being inefficient. His direct assistant is as great as he is.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Dr.Hawkins is top of his trade. Intelligent, helpful and has a great bedside manner. Dr.Hawkins is one of a kind these days.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

One of the nicest doctors in town! He’s very caring, helpful, compassionate, knowledgeable, and understanding. We need more doctors like this. The staff at the clinic are always great as well.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

I couldn't be more thankful to have found Dr. Hawkins. He uses technology to communicate, it's amazing to have him as a family doctor now. He listens, advocates for you, and he helps you when you want to find the cause not just keep treating symptoms. Good bedside manner and a nice sense of humour. Highly impressed with Dr Hawkins. If you get a chance to be a patient of his you are very lucky.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Best doctor I have seen! Actually uses technology to send lab results (what a concept) and personally calls if there is an issue. Never rushes myself or family members during their appointments and has warned me of possible side effects of medications. It's refreshing to have a family doctor who listens and values the opinions and desires of his patients. Highly impressed with Dr. Hawkins.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Enjoyed my visit to your office. Can't wait for your move into Kelowna.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

One of the best in the business. I would totally recommend him as a General Practitioner. Staff os very polite and helpful

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Just saw him for the first time today and he was so helpful and friendly. He made my walk-in experience far more positive than any other doctors have in the past.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I heard he is retiring. I love this doctor has looked after me for many years. I will truly miss him m

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017