Ratings for Dr. Eleanor E. Greene

I would never recommend Dr. Greene, or her practice. Every time I have called, I have been on hold for upwards of ten minutes. Her bedside manner is atrocious. I waited for my exam, dressed in the paper gown for forty minutes. I did not even meet the woman until she began my pelvic exam, which was the roughest I have ever had, causing heavy bleeding. I had real health concerns that she brushed aside as well. Then, I asked for an IUD and it took 3 MONTHS to get a reply that it had come in. And now, it will be another two months before they can perform the implantation. Also, she was supposed to call on a prescription for me the morning I left her office for a UTI, when I reached the pharmacy some hours later, there was no prescription and I had wait on the phone for half an hour before the pharmacy did finally receive one. This was by far the worst experience I have ever had with a physician, bar none.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

This was one of the worst experiences! I will never return. I was coming on with a particular question and did not need a pelvic exam. I took care to bring my regular gyn notes and copies of sonogram. Dr green came in barely spoke caught me off guard by shoving a finger into me! I felt violated and left in tears. She only had a conversation later that wasn't informed since she obviously didn't review my records before hand. I had to tell her I was not there for an exam. As others said she was rushed and ROUGH. I really expected better from a woman.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

Has a terrible bed side manner. She is very rough during pelvic exams and caused excessive bleeding. She maybe knowledgeable but is not forth coming with information.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

Dr. Greene has been my OBGYN for quite some time. My opinion of her has steadily declined. She is very rough when giving exams. She is always so busy that you feel like a number instead of a patient. During my first pregnancy she neglected to tell me important information and I had to practically demand to be induced after I had gone way past my due date. She is very knowledgable and you can tell she loves what she does but I think she should stop taking on new patients and start focusing on the ones she already has. The office staff is extremely polite.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

I only saw Dr. Greene once and she seemed knowledgeable enough, I guess. She seemed like she was in a hurry and didn't have a great bedside manner, though. She only had the doppler on for maybe 5 seconds...not long enough for a mom to be! Dr. Greene also gave me the most painful pelvic exam of my life. I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt...maybe I just caught her on a bad day.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2006

Dr. Eleanor E. Greene's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in High Point, NC