Ratings for Dr. Maria M. Ariton

I was quite unimpressed with my visit to Dr. Ariton. I felt like she kind of zoned out when I was discussing what my symptoms were, and she had little to say overall. I already had bloodwork done and she looked at the results, suggested more bloodwork and told me to take a vitamin supplement. She said she'd call me to discuss the results and suggest what to do next. After the second set of bloodwork came back, the office never called, she never called. I had to call after 2 weeks of waiting and had a very rude, very unprofessional receptionist tell me that "you must be fine if she didn't call". Wow. How completely unprofessional all around. When I pressed further, I was put on hold, the receptionist came back on after about 30 seconds and said "the doctor said you're fine". That was my follow up! I wouldn't recommend visiting her. I felt like I was just another insurance paycheck for her.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2010

Excellent doctor. Listens to your concerns. Does not rush your visit. Takes the time to fully explain things.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

Dr Ariton has been managing my diabetes for a couple of decades and that I am a healthy long term diabetis is a testament to her skills. She is personable, caring and thorough. When she makes changes to my medications, later I read that the ADA recomends them. She keeps up to date on all new practices. In one of my checkups she discovered a thyroid nodule and subsequently it turned out to be cancer and after surgery I am fine. Thanks to her. I would highly recommend Dr Ariton.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2009

Dr. Maria M. Ariton's Credentials

• Inst De Med Si Farm, Carol Davila, Bucharest, Romania (Grad. 1976)

Kaiser-Permanente