Ratings for Dr. Ellen F. Arendt

The office staff is more than excellent. I am an older patient needing help to get off Premarin after 33 years. The minute Dr. Arendt walked into the exam room I felt at ease and knew that everything would be ok. She answered all my questions, was kind, gentle and understanding.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

Dr Arendt is the BEST doctor I have ever gone to. She saved my life and she continues to be the most caring and fantastic doctor I've ever known. I owe my life to her and my two children being saved due to her. NO DOUBT IN MY MIND SHE IS THE BEST EVER, and I truly believe God has his hand on her while she practices. She is insightful, helpful, caring and honestly I have nothing bad I can say about her. I adore her and her office staff too. They are awesome!!! Kym Haren Colorado Springs

flag | Submitted October 4, 2009

I have been using Dr. Arendt for 14 years, and absolutely love her. I was surprised about the comments that she's not very "personable", because I find her to be more of a friend than a Dr at this point. She is awesome!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

I love having Dr. Arendt as my OB/GYN. If you are pregnant and interested in fusing a medical approach with more natural methods, she is the doctor for you - she is very supportive and open to discussion about natural birth and even recommended some doulas and welcomed them in the birthing room. I felt like I could communicate really easily & openly with her and she was always very respectful of my wishes. I also appreciated how calm she was about everything, since it was my first pregnancy and I was worried about everything I possibly could be. She has a wide range of knowledge and is great about letting you ask all the questions you want. She rocks!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

Dr Arendt has always been very personable, friendly, helpful and frank during the several years I've been seeing her. The office support staff are great, too!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

Dr. Arendt is wonderful!!!!! I have nothing bad to say about her!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2007

A good doctor, though not very personable. She does her job, though, and does it well, so I can't complain there!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2007

She is wonderful. Very helpful and very concerned about her patients.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007

This office is very on time...although a perk that can't be all you look for in a ob/gyn. After just moving to the Colorado Springs area I had to randomly pick a doctor for pre-natal care. Unfortunately this doctor was not easy to talk to, judgemental, and not open to discussing your ideas and goals. I walked out of her office dissappointed and crossing my fingers that I would find someone else and quick! I went prepared with a list of questions and the only thing we agreed upon was breastfeeding. There's a lot that goes on before you get to that point so there has to be some sort of common ground. My questions and goals were immediately shot down and she actually made me feel like a child. They're not open to certain childbirth classes (Bradley Method for instance) and discourage you from practicing them. They do give you samples which are never a bad thing but not a reason to stay.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2006

Dr. Ellen F. Arendt's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1986)

Lovelace Health Plan