Ratings for Dr. Joaquin B. Garcia

Dr. Garcia seemed to be patient friendly. He explicitly said, "I'll have your blood tested for everything that insurance will cover." Soon after, I was billed by LabCorp for $281 because my insurance didn't cover all of the tests he ordered. I didn't have an opportunity to choose which tests to include. I never even saw the results of the tests. Furthermore, he is charging me 30% per MONTH in finance charges for an EKG that wasn't covered. That's 360% per year. Either he is trying to make a living by deceiving patients or he is ill-informed of the business agreement he entered into with the insurance company. Either way, I would choose a different doctor.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

Dr Gracia was very attentive and did through check and explained everything very friendly way,

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

Dr. Garcia is one of the most pleasant, personable, and knowledgable doctors I have ever experienced. He thoroughly explained every facet of my medical testing during my office visit. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2006

Dr. Joaquin B. Garcia's Credentials

• Spanish

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1989)