Ratings for Dr. Gulam M. Khan

THIS DOCTOR IS NOT KNOWLEDGEABLE AT ALL. HE LEAVES HIS PATIENTS WAITING AFTER HE ARRIVES 3 HOURS AFTER THE FIRST SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT. HE RUSH IN AND ASK YOU WHAT YOU WANT NOT LISTENING TO ANY OF YOUR CONCERNS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH.I HAD TO PAY CASH EVEN THOUGH I HAVE INSURANCE AND THEN HE DOUBLE BILLED MY INSURANCE. THE STAFF TRIES TO HELP KEEP THE PATIENTS CALM AND COMFORTABLE HE YELLS AND BELITTLES THEM WITH A RACIAL FLARE. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR UNLESS YOU JUST WANT LORCET SOMA AND XANAX TO SELL ON THE STREET LIKE I HEARD THE OTHER PATIENTS TALK ABOUT WHILE I WAS WAITING IN THE LOBBY.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

This doctor means well, but he stacks so many people up that even if you make an appointment, you will wait 2+ hours. And I'm not sure if he's really that knowledgeable. Best to go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2006

Dr. Gulam M. Khan's Credentials

• Osmania Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1975)