Ratings for Dr. Brad S. Efaw

He does not even have hospital privileges at any hospital. My mother-in-law had a stroke and although she had been a long time patient, he did not have time to see her. Wanted her to wait 4 days for an office visit. Told us not to go to the ER, (via his nurse who, although I called twice early in the day, did not return the call til after 4), that they probably would not admit her. I would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

Had Dr Efaw about 10-12 years ago as my primary and he was great. I moved to Indiana for 7 years; when I came back to Columbus went back to Dr Efaw and he is still excellent. Plan to continue seeing him for many years to come

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

Dr Efaw has been a great family medicine physician, he is someone I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2008

Great Doctor knows his stuff. Really cares, not just for show. Does not judge no matter who you are or what your issue is.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2007

Dr Efaw is the best family medicine doctor I have ever seen, including the other doctors at Hilliard Family Medicine. They are helpful as well, but Dr. Efaw is wonderful!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2006

Dr. Brad S. Efaw's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)