Ratings for Dr. Howard A. Keschner

Had a colonoscopy under IV sedation. Was absolutely the best IV sedation I've ever had! As someone currently undergoing full dental restoration, I *know* IV sedation -- this guy's stuff is smooth! I wish I had more to say, but I was asleep the entire time! I have a follow-up appointment very soon. Will be back with an update. Otherwise, great experience, good doctor and overall, satisfied at this time.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Excellent physician. Caring and knowledgeable. Took his time with my family and I to explain all of the medical issues which were pertinent to my case. I highly recommend Dr. Keschner without hesitation. Beautiful office and state of the art endoscopy center.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

Dr Keschner is just a wonderful kind caring and just the best - shares his knowledge and makes you feel so comfortable.. I see many many doctors for illness - Dr Keschner and his staff is unbelievable...

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Extremely compassionate and caring. Took his time and explained everything in terms I could easily understand. Made me feel extremely comfortable. Had procedures performed in a state of the art endoscopy center which ran very smoothly. I would not hesistate to recommend Dr Keschner to family or friends. An extremely bright and friendly M.D. who makes you feel comfortable and has helped me feel better. I would like to thank him for caring for me over the last 12 years and helping me to achieve maximal health and well being.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

I went to Dr Keschner for a 2nd opinion. I found him to be extremely caring, patient and knowledgeable. I felt comfortable during the visit. His ability to clearly communicate was extremely evident during the consultation. He has helped me and I would not hesistate recommending him to help care for my friends and family members.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2010

I found the previous ratings not true in my case. I have always found Dr. Keschner to be extremely helpful and attentive. He really listens and makes suggestions.I had an endoscopy and a colonscopy. Afterwards Dr. Keschner was supportive and had a great bedside manner.The nursing staff were also helpful.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2010

45 MINUTE WAIT=3 MINUTES OF HIS TIME. RUDE RN & WHEN HE CALLED ME BACK W/ RESULTS HE PAUSED CAUSE HE WASN`T SURE HE HAD THE RIGHT DIAGNOSIS IN FRONT OF HIM FOR THE RIGHT PATIENT!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2008

Dr. Howard A. Keschner's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)