Ratings for Dr. Gerald R. Dreslinski

Rushed me out of office before I could explain all problems. Did not give me any medications for condition. Told me to go to drug store.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Time to call it a career- Pleasant personality yet presents with many stories to tell, while I'm trying to tell mine so he understands my symptoms and where I am coming from ;quick to give meds here's a sample , which happen to be the highest dose possible and see how this works for you, and then says to me don't pay attention to the dosage- they are all different...right they are all different and I would have been on the floor had I taken it!- and poor follow-up. The office staff is unprofessional ( because I was never asked for my family medical history(which was one important aspect in my case) I asked the nurse or medical assistant( was never sure who she was)" what about my family medical history etc.?", and was told: " Just scribble it down on a piece of paper and being it in sometime" Impressive, to say the least and obviously not the best experience.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Can't understand negative!?! Dr D is truly excellent! Great listener and observer and uses all the equipment as is proper!!! Great discussions which lead to proper diagnosis.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Because I'm A genius In many areas I can't understand why doctors don't use the stethoscope to check on the other side of the neck for clogged cardioids in our aging baby boomer population? And, why they don't check the ears like they use to with there instruments, and why they don't follow any useful preventative or natural practices that actually work! I suppose it's that they are coddled by the pharmaceutical Borg people 24/7, with all that marketing stuff. Anyone reading a recent enlightening book would know this. Sorry, I said that nasty four letter word again in America, enlightening book. Other than that the doctor has a smooth likable bed side manner

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Dr. Dreslinski and his staff are "top notch." I refer friends and family to his practice and trust in him with any and all types of ailments. His bedside manner is outstanding and typically I am in-and-out for an appointment within 20-30 minutes. They are the best!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Long time patient of this Doctor and he provides quality service on a timely basis. He even takes time to personally call to report lab results. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Not sure where the negative comment came from, maybe a bad day ??? I have been seeing Dr. Dreslinski for several years. Excellent DR. , excellent bed side manor.... I have never commented on anything like this, but the the DR. deserved better.....

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Excellent doctor and staff. Dr Dreslinski has a thorough, pratical approach. He has a comfortable bedside manner and makes sure your questions are answered .

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Possibly the worst Dr. I've dealt with. Office staff seems to have little or no coordination with Dr. Information is poorly given, or not given at all. All around bad service.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Dr. Gerald R. Dreslinski's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1974)