Ratings for Dr. John D. Cranwell

I trust Dr. Cranwell's opinion and skill so much that I drive from Nashville to see him and he is my mother's doctor. There is no other Dr. that I would trust to take care of her at the age of 85. I contribute Dr. Cranwell and her excellent eating habits, with her energy and vitality. He is a PRO in every way. He is also caring and considerate. His office is extremely efficent and I never have to wait long when I have an appointment. I highly recommend. He is the BEST.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

After years of being a patient, things have changed a great deal for the worst. The staff & dr. are over booked, rush through appointments without care for the patient or care for the end result their negligence brings, no longer follow up or care as they had in the past. A huge disappointment after years of trusting these people. Will never be a patient or recommend again.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Dr.cranwell is a very good doctor.my daughter and I both go to him.I would never change him for another Dr.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Have used his as PCP for almost 30 years. Great guy, great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

Excellent physician who is very knowledgeable and truly cares about the patient well being. Takes the time needed to resolve issues and just doesn't guess. Great individual.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2006

Dr. John D. Cranwell's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)