Ratings for Dr. Janis H. Fox

My husband and I love her. She has been very thorough, makes me feel comfortable, and explains things very well. The nurses are fabulous too!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

not warm & fuzzy like prior comment and we just sat in her office with my husband in silence waiting for her to speak. it was very awkward and uncomfortable. I changed to a different doctor. The nurses are excellent.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

She is quick, efficient and wastes no time diagnosing and establishing a treatment plan. Her staff is efficient and is always quick to return phone calls. The only negative comment that I have is that she is not exactly warm and fuzzy, but does have a good sense of humor. Additionally, she sometimes doesn't wait to hear a patient out before coming to a conclusion. Overall, we were pleased with her and her staff.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

I don't like her. She is not explaining well and didn't examine my situation carefully.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2009

Loved her! She was efficient, quick and kind

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

Dr. Janis H. Fox's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med