Ratings for Dr. Shari B. Green

Was a great young doctor but no longer cares about her patients . She just puts in her hours like a fast food employee and goes home . Do not go to her as a doctor

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

When I first met Dr Green, I was one who thought she was very cold but after I got to know her, I realize that she's a very shy person....she's very thoughtful and thorough. She addresses all my concerns and gave me a plethora of referrals. I would recommend her without reservations.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

LOVE her. I send all my friends and family to her when they want to find a new doctor. She is thorough and knowledgeable. Also, she is compassionate, a rare find these days. I find her to be caring and she always calls with your results. These people complaining about her being rude,was this consistent or a one time visit ? Seriously? Doctors have bad days too. They are human. I have been seeing her for many years now and of those times, maybe saw her out of her element once (0ffice was swamped and I went in as a last minute patient!!!). Get over yourselves. As far as the office, there is a history of problems there , but I feel in the past year they have gotten their act together. Much better now. I highly recommend Dr. Green!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr Greene is always professional and efficient . She gives a top to bottom physical exam! If there is a tiny thing wrong she immediately explains it and treats it. If she can not do the treatment she gives you multiple referral choices. As for tests/ blood work. She always calls with the results if something is off.She has called me at eight at night on a friday. Because she cares! Even if it is a tiny thing. But does have a sign that say if you did not get a call within two weeks call the office! As for her staff I did have many complaints of her clerical staff. They are not the most pleasant bunch or even helpful. But at least she has a secretary that is good now. She truly is a great doctor and this is rare to find these days.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

The title of this page should be "Rate the Office", not "Rate Dr. Green", which is what I WANTED to do. I have been a patient of Dr. Green for the last several years. I CANNOT RATE HER HIGHLY ENOUGH. SHE IS KNOWLEDGEABLE AND CARING. Her exams are thorough and she will take all the time you need to talk to you. She makes sure that you are jnformed and comfortable before the visit ends. I always leave feeling I am lucky to have found her and would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

Very generic, bitter, arrogant and extremely sarcastic. Dismisses and health concerns you may have with ignorant comment. Just extremely dry. Btw she charges 15 dollars for a sick form for your job...per page. Money hungry...sorry never again.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Office staff is unfriendly, rude and inefficient. I was put on hold for great lengths of time (more than 5 minutes) only to be disconnected numerous times. Requested lab reports were not sent to me in a timely manner, and required phone reminders. Dr Green did not follow up immediately with recommendations in view of lab results which were of concern. She provides the minimum basic information and nothing more...She is cold and has poor bedside manner. I am switching to someone else, and will not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr. Green is very caring and knowledgeabe. She always asks additional questions and double-checks everything.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Very rude and sarcastic. Everytime I visted her, she seemed to have a sarcastic remark. Doesnt seem very friendly. In fact, she seems very rude and arrogant. The last time I was there I left in tears. I will never go back to her.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

Very thorough.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

Dr. Shari B. Green's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Great Neck, NY