Ratings for Dr. Todd G. Richardson

I was referred to this doctor by his wife, who was my primary care physician, to do a colonoscopy to make sure that a liver lesion I was found to have on an x-ray was not the result of a cancer spread from the colon. Dr. Richardson did the colonoscopy but then told me he found a RECTAL MASS but DID NOT BIOPSY IT (WHY???). I was subsequently lost to follow up to him for the next month, all the while trying with his office staff to get ahold of my operative report so that I could get in to a colorectal surgeon to have this mass evaluated. Trouble was, he DID NOT DICTATE this operative report until a MONTH after the procedure, and then it was all incorrect, as he admitted to me he did it on vacation and with no notes in front of him! In the end, I ended up going to the University of Michigan and having to have the colonoscopy repeated two months later for a definitive diagnosis where, imagine this, they FOUND NO RECTAL MASS AT ALL. Run from this doctor as fast as you can.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

Dr. Todd G. Richardson's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1997)

GHI