You may also like

After being hurt in a car accident, I had done 2 days of research but wanted to get additional questiona answered. I wanted to make sure I selected a really great neurologist. The staff acted bothered that I had questions. When I asked to speak to the office manager she was more concerned about how I was going to pay than answering my questions. She was one of the rudest people I have encountered. This office is more concerned about your money than your health.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Dr. Gwynn is caring, compassionate and very knowledgable. Most concerned for patients and we know it, takes up time and shows much interest. My daughter loves him and we drive from South Ga to see him (over 250 miles. She has special needs and he is so gentle with her. We both find him easy to talk to. Genuine person who is top notch in his profession. I Highly recommend Dr. Gwynn as an outstanding neurologist and a fine person of high moral character. He is the BEST of THE BEST! Dr. Gwynn, provides excellent quality of care!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

Very nice, seemed very thorough. Stopped going to him though because I could never get his office to pick up their phone!! It didn't matter if it was to make/modify an appt, ask a question with a nurse, or have a prescription called in. Get used to talking to the answering machine and getting a call back 24+ hours later. What's the point of going to a doctor who's office won't ever answer a phone for a patient??

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

such a kind and caring person who is well trained in giving botox injections for torticollis, he is one of the best dr's I have ever had. He does not rush you in and out, he takes the time to answer questions, he's honest, and you can tell he is a good family man.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2007

Very kind and helpful in every aspect of patient care. Takes as much time as you need and seems to have a lot of compassion for his clients.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2006

Dr. Matthews W. Gwynn's Credentials

• Univ Of Va Sch Of Med, Charlottesville Va 22908 (Grad. 1985)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=43935'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 5, 2014