Ratings for Dr. Aaron Davidson

God do not send drs like dr aaron davidsonto this world anymore!He s just the best there is unique patient n very compassoinate.He s been my obgyn/ gyne since2007.Now my aunts neices n children are his patients.the best there is.may god bless him n his entire staff not forgetting his family.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. Davidson recently delivered my baby. I had a number of problems with my pregnancy, and he handled all of my issues and concerns with great professionalism and skill. He has always been caring, compassionate, took time to answer all of my questions. Office staff is great and very friendly. I recommend him without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Dr. Davidson is very unique in this world of 'hurry-up' medicine. He not only takes his time with his patients, he actually asks if the patient has any concerns and stays for as long as possible. My wife has gone to him for her past 2 pregnancies and there are no complaints whatsoever. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS DOCTOR!! He delivered both my children seven years ago, & I still go to him for annaul check ups & anytime I have a problem. He always makes me feel at ease & comfortable & he is very caring with anything going on. I feel like I could talk to him about anything. He always calls back if there is ever a problem & follows up to see how I am doing etc. Would highly recommend him. Staff is professional as well. Although, it does take awhile to get an appointment, but that is to be expected with a busy practice.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Dr. Aaron Davidson's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

UPMC