Ratings for Dr. Robert Griebel

I hope Dr Griebel ,sees this I want him to know how great Signey is doing ,Thank you

flag | Submitted December 28, 2018

Amazing surgeon removed a lemon sized tumor from my sons left temporal lobe 28 years ago (he is 31 in 2018). He saved my sons life and forever grateful to him and his skill. So happy my child could live and knowing this man was so talented. Forever gratefulđź’™

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

There just isn't enough good things that I can say about the man ....There are not enough words to describe how much he will be missed ; He was genuine and cared deeply for his patients. HIS bedside manner was unbelievable towards his patients. He gave Ryan many , many more years with us to cherish ,Its never enough but we own him so much .... We will always be forever grateful .... And Ryan I'm sure looks down from the heavens and is also forever grateful also for the years he had given him with his family...

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Griebel saved my life. Twenty eight years ago he performed surgery on my skull/spine. Medical professionals TODAY are astounded by his work. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. G was my life saver. He performed 3 back surgeries on me and 1 neck surgery. I have a progressive disease in my spine and he was always there for me. He was kind, caring and compassionate. He will definately be missed by all who had the priveledge of having him be thier surgeon. I HAVE ALREADY BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS FINDING A SURGEON TO REPLACE HIM AND I KNOW NO ONE WILL REALLY REPLACE HIM IN HIS FIELD. WE IN SASKATOON WILL REALLY MISS HIM. BUT GOOD LUCK IN Alberta and i know you deserve to retire, but know you are missed.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Dr.Griebel was very helpful and and did great work on are daughter who was born with spina bifida

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

I must say that he is an EXCELLENT DR. and would recommend him to anyone (if he didnt retire) Too keep a long story short.....The day of my brain surgery, I was in an observation room and there were 5 of us waiting for our brain surgery. I was the only one who was with Dr Griebel and the others had another Neurosurgeon. Well, all the other patients died in their surgury and even though Im not fully cured, Im alive and he did a great job!!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

I know that Dr. Griebel has retired now but felt I had to 'praise' him for his extreme knowledge. 10 years ago I had a highly malignant brain tumor and thanks to his extensive knowledge and agressive surgery, I am alive - he saved my life. He has wonderful bedside manners and his residents were also awesome. He is a wonderful person and all follow up appointments were good too. It is a loss now that he has retired, but by golly he earned it!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Saw this Doctor in 2001. I thought he was GREAT, even though I was in so much pain. He took a while to see me in ER, but admitted me pronto. Seen I was in pain, when 5 other Doctors had told me it was *all in my mind* and only a strain in my neck. This Doctor found a Disc herniation...WE WILL MISS YOU.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Saskatchewan will lose one of the best Doctors we ever had when Dr. Griebel retires. He is the reason that I am here today and I believed that he did care about the people that put their trust in him.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009