Ratings for Dr. Frederick H. Guckes

Dr. Guckes is a phenomenal obstetrician. He delivered my first daughter in 2014 via an emergency c-section and repeat scheduled in 2018. His bedside manner is comforting and has always efficiently answered all of my questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

He's wonderful. He is an example of what providers should be.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Can't say enough positive things about Dr. Guckes. I've been a patient of his for over the last 15 years. He's delivered one of my kids and has always been patient and explained every procedure. Never makes you feel rushed and the staff at the Annapolis location is friendly. parking can be a pain at times but well worth it to get an appt with him. Have been recommending family and friends to see him for years.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

He took the time to discuss options with me and then returned my call when I had more questions. Easier to park in Gambrills!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Helpful and kind through a very trying experience. I wish he was in Gambrills office more often. Always gives me the time I need and is patient and thorough. I think the Gambrills office has the nicest front desk as well. Sometimes hard to get an appointment when you want.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Dr. Guckes has delivered all three of my babies . Hard to believe in that their practice has 8 doctors, but, he was kind and considerate of me and my family throughout. The Annapolis office is occasionally crowded, but usually on time. I liked the Gambrills office the best, closer to home and easier to park. I will be happy to now just be seen annually! I recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Very helpful and understanding. Took time to listen to my concerns and didn't make me feel rushed. He delivered bad news to me in a compassionate and kind manner, then answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Dr. Guckes delivered my son. He is one of my favorite drs in the practice. Very knowledgable, patient and has great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

Dr. Guckes delivered my daughter, and he is just wonderful. Very professional, and a great bed-side manner. Reassuring and attentive to my questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2009

Dr. Frederick H. Guckes's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Annapolis, MD