Ratings for Dr. K. Christopher Giede

I'm so happy to have been referred to Dr. Giede. He made sure that I understood procedures and possible outcomes before I left his office. I am very grateful that he took me on as a patient. Dr. Giede and his colleagues were great to deal with.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Could never even get a second to talk to him about what was going on with my father. Didn't seem to know what was going on ever.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I dealt with Dr Giede unexpectedly. I had to have surgery and he spent time to explain everything to me. He did not leave until I understood everything and he answered every question that I had. He was very reassuring and helpful. Would deal with him again in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Very kind, compassionate, knowledgeable. If your appt is at PA, expect wait times as he sees patients between surgeries on Fridays. My last appt I waited 3 1/2 hrs because he ran into complications in the OR but OH WELL, I didn't have to travel to Saskatoon on icy roads.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

This man saved my life! I wouldn't be here to raise my son without him. He's very caring and wants you to make sure you understand what is going on throughout your process. He has passed me on to another caring doctor to see now that I'm officially cancer free - someone who is the same as him with the way they care. There aren't words to describe how thankful I am to have someone like Dr. Geide in my life.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

He has the worst bedside manners of any doctor I have ever been to. His assistant was at least nice but u definitely want to be referred to someone else as I do not feel comfortable with him whatsoever.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Though he may be a wonderful doc. I think he may keep promises, that can't be kept. :(

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr. Giede is a great doctor. very understanding and knowledgable. I would reccomend him anytime.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

I had my operation in January of 2011 and could not have wished for anyone better. He is caring, helpful and very knowledable.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

Dr. Giede is very kind and helpful... He has always went out of my way when I had concerns or was paranoid that my cancer was coming back. We are very lucky to have him in Saskatoon :)

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010