I dealt with Dr Giede unexpectedly. I had to have surgery and he spent time to explain everything to me. He did not leave until I understood everything and he answered every question that I had. He was very reassuring and helpful. Would deal with him again in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Very kind, compassionate, knowledgeable. If your appt is at PA, expect wait times as he sees patients between surgeries on Fridays. My last appt I waited 3 1/2 hrs because he ran into complications in the OR but OH WELL, I didn't have to travel to Saskatoon on icy roads.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

This man saved my life! I wouldn't be here to raise my son without him. He's very caring and wants you to make sure you understand what is going on throughout your process. He has passed me on to another caring doctor to see now that I'm officially cancer free - someone who is the same as him with the way they care. There aren't words to describe how thankful I am to have someone like Dr. Geide in my life.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

He has the worst bedside manners of any doctor I have ever been to. His assistant was at least nice but u definitely want to be referred to someone else as I do not feel comfortable with him whatsoever.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr. Giede is a great doctor. very understanding and knowledgable. I would reccomend him anytime.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

I had my operation in January of 2011 and could not have wished for anyone better. He is caring, helpful and very knowledable.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

Dr. Giede is very kind and helpful... He has always went out of my way when I had concerns or was paranoid that my cancer was coming back. We are very lucky to have him in Saskatoon :)

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

A wonderful doctor. He is so calm and reassuring that I did not even feel nervous about my surgery or cancer. He explained everything ahead of time to me and my daughter. I cannot say enought good about Dr. Giede. I think he is the best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Dr. Giede is a perfect example of a person who is doing exactly what they are gifted to do with their time on Earth. He is like an angel. He has helped my mother through difficult times with grace and compassion. I am very grateful for his service and wish him all the best in life.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

Dr. K. Christopher Giede's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I dealt with Dr Giede unexpectedly. I had to have surgery and he spent time to explain everything to me. He did not leave until I understood everything and he a..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Very kind, compassionate, knowledgeable. If your appt is at PA, expect wait times as he sees patients between surgeries on Fridays. My last appt I waited 3 1/2 ..."

November 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This man saved my life! I wouldn't be here to raise my son without him. He's very caring and wants you to make sure you understand what is going on throughout..."

December 27, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "He has the worst bedside manners of any doctor I have ever been to. His assistant was at least nice but u definitely want to be referred to someone else as I do..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Though he may be a wonderful doc. I think he may keep promises, that can't be kept. :("

October 3, 2014