Ratings for Dr. M. Singh

Doctor Singh is the best doctor I have ever had. If anything she is simply over worked. I have never had a more caring, considerate doctor. Worth the long wait as I have confidence she is doing what's best for me.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Wait times are bad. But she is a very caring, attentive doctor. She helped me with my third degree burns everyday for at least a week. She also put my daughters on the nebulizer every day for a week when one of them had pneumonia. She listens well and behind her gruffness is a great sense of humor and a desire to heal her fellow people. She also told me to call her on the weekend if necessary while my 1 year old was sick. I am grateful to have found such a wonderful doctor who truly cares.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I've had it with Dr. Singh. She makes me wait over an hour and a half every time I make an appointment, just to see her for a maximum of 5 minutes. She has consistently walked out the door as I'm trying to ask questions (and I don't ever ask more than two or three). It's like she doesn't care about some of her patients at all. She's been delaying the treatments I need for almost a year now, and I've had enough. Saskatoon deserves better.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Instead of wasting at least 4 hours of your life in a cramped waiting room WITH an appointment, find someone better. She told my pregnant wife that she was on the verge of EXTREME dehydration and that she would have to be hospitalized in a week. Not even close to being correct. She's not worth it.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

If you don't mind waiting in the waiting room for 2-3 hours for each appointment, then she's be great. Seriously. 3 hours with an appointment? Ridiculous.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

This woman is truly a great doctor. Thank God that she was able to follow her calling. She may seem off-putting, at first. However, she is full of humour and cares very deeply about people. She's a very good doctor and truly a loving spirit. Thank-you, Dr. Singh for caring for my burns and staying at work till almost 8 pm. And, especially, thank-you for giving nebulizer treatments, every second day, until they were better.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

She is one of the most caring doctors in saskatoon. She is smart and she is very professional. She will fight for her patients and will always put them first! You could not ask for a better doctor for young or old!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

I would just like to say that this is the most amazing Doctor I have met. Her mother is dying, she is not feeling well herself, and she feels totally guilty to take time off, because she does not want to make her patients wait an extra day. I have worked for Dr. Singh and I think that her patients do not realize what an amazing person she is. Ya she runs behind, but then when you need the extra 30 minutes to vent and talk she listens to you to. Also she may be booked, but patients call and demand to be seen that day, when you have a rude patient on the phone you just put them in to make them happy. The staff tries their hardest to please every patient, as does Dr. Singh. Working for Dr. SIngh i have realized that some of her patients are rude, and do not care what is going on in Dr. SInghs life, which is truly sad. They act like they are the only patient that Dr. Singh has. She is old enough to retire but wont because she feels that she would be abandoning her patients.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009