You may also like

Ratings for Dr. K Yong-Hing

My Granma had a very great result from her back operation

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

This surgeon is the best doctor anyone in my big family ever had. my husband and me have six children and 14 grandchildren and so many neices and nephews. They all cant believe what Dr Hing did for me in two big surgeries

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Worst back doctor ever,first he late 20 min,during exam he did not bother and care to hear any question,he missed big time,main focus was for him to state that work injury was not severe and all my back problems coming from ddd and me become older..what a joke doctor..

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

He was recommended and I can too highly recommend this back doctor.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. K Yong-Hing's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My Granma had a very great result from her back operation"

May 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr YH fixed my broken arm 22 years ago so i went to him with my bad back that had a scoloisis. He operated last year and now i can work"

May 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This surgeon is the best doctor anyone in my big family ever had. my husband and me have six children and 14 grandchildren and so many neices and nephews. They ..."

April 25, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Worst back doctor ever,first he late 20 min,during exam he did not bother and care to hear any question,he missed big time,main focus was for him to state that..."

April 12, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "What a completedonkey, told me my compressed discs would go away like the common"

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He was recommended and I can too highly recommend this back doctor. "

March 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The service was excellent. Parking was a nightmare for my family visiting after my operation on my back. "

March 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my fourth lumbar operation by dr younghing and i am great. The other three were in regina and they had problems"

February 6, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Honghing is very good doctor. He i very busy and difficult to get to see but he took the pain away so i can work"

February 1, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The only demerit is you have to wait long to get a booking but my wait was worth it"

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am glad i can do this rating because i supose there is no other way to say thanks to dr younghin' team"

January 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "These ratings cannot rate Dr Younghing's value as a specialist doctor. Two United States doctors messed up by neck but he fixed it with a six hour operation. "

January 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I rate this doctor the best because he is so good. He got me tests that showed a serious problem my doctor said was just from bad nervee. I go for a operation ..."

January 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A expert spine doctor. I liked his manners. His knowledge to impressed us when i injured my back in a ski accident"

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You get really efficient service in this clinic. My friend had him for his back problem,then told me to go there, and I am glad"

January 8, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very good advice and information too. He spend time with my mother who is deaf"

December 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A excelint doctor. A expert with chronic back arthritis. Bad parking though. "

December 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Good opinion. Check this doctor out. I was satisfied. My friend too. "

December 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "A recomended process. GPs rate dr yonghing alot. Me too. "

November 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "We were so happy with this doctor. He operated for a disc problem. I hah trouble for Ten years but now I am back working"

November 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A expert service. Good and efficient opinion and testing. "

October 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is an expert spine specialist. A very experienced teacher in the medical school"

October 19, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Obviously, Dr. K has good days and bad days. He had a bad day with my brother the other day. He was a bit of an A-hole and did not inspire confidence at all. ..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A really good clinic in a researsc A really good clinicnin a research center of a university hospital . An excellentnexperience."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "these ratings should b selfexpanatory -you will respect his approach to his patients, but he is very busy "

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr YH has an efficient setup. You get good advice with patient explainations. I found his way of giving me the goods about my trouble very understandable. "

September 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A highly recommended doctor that will give good advice. I tell my friends about him. "

September 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Yonghing subspecialises in spine problems. So he is an expert who fixed my neck arthritis. "

September 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "A effecient clinic. Great experience for my son with really bad back trouble. "

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Kind. Thoughtful. Like a good Gp but expert. Receptionist is helpful"

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "U might have to wait to see him unless you have a emergency like me. My GP sent me to him and that was lucky for me. "

September 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A effecient expert for a injury my 80 year mother had in a major car accident that SGI argued about"

September 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent service and advice can be expected from this team. Recommended highly"

August 21, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "what a donkey very arrogant and rude I dont care how good you think you are if I dont feel I can trust you , you will not slice and dice on me lucky I did not p..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He was most helpful with my issues I've already had 3 surgerys not from him but my Scoliosis is progressively getting worse it's looking like there might be a 4..."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a lot of trouble with my back since an injury at work fifteen years ago and two operations by a neurosurgeon in Toronto. I had relief two months after an..."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My friend who is a surgeon recommended Dr Yonghing and I was very pleased with my visit. His office staff is very helpful recognizing I was nervous, they were k..."

July 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can urge you to get this doctor for your back pain. He will help you a lot"

April 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He has a high reputation in Saskatchewan and my experience was high too. "

April 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recommend this spine surgeon and you should ask your go to refer you. "

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "5 months ago he did my back operation- it took 5 hours, and went smoothly so I will return to work next week, after not working for 2 years. Thanks Dr Yong-Hing..."

March 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He has expert know how to help understand your choices"

February 28, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I made specific complaint to Yong-Hing; he didn't examine me or bother to investigate my workplace injury. Stated "No reason for pain found?" Yeah because he co..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Yong-Hing diagnosed my back problem after three doctors could not diagnose it. I had the problem ten years and one of them even said it was in my head. The t..."

February 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A excellent doctor and surgeon. You will benefit getting your GP to refer you."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It is worth getting Dr Yong-Hing to check your spine problem first"

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a caring patient doctor. He was recommended to me and I am so glad to see him"

January 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You could much worse than seeing Dr Yong-Hing for back trouble"

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A excellent doctor. Four of my friends and relatives deal with him and like him. You will get help from him with your insurance too."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We recommend thi spine doctor who we had fix my pinched neck nerves"

January 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He operated on my son who was in a hockey accident that caused paralysis below his waist but he recovered and walks now"

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You will not be disappointed when you see this doctor for his help He is easy to talk to about your concerns."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have a back problem I was born with it. No one could help til I was referred to this doctor who did a lot of tests that showed I needed surgery. I am almost 1..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Yong-Hing is such a great doctor. You will get good advice. He is not the type of doctor to frighten you into an operation you don't really need"

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Yong-Hing is a very knowledgeable doctor who will involve you and your family in choosing the right treatment for your spine problem."

January 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A very expert surgeon. He is very professional and caring."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Yong-Hing is an expert Professor of Spine Surgery at the University of Saskatchewan where he trains spine surgeons"

January 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you have spine Cancer you should see Dr Yonghing. I have prostate cancer that spread to my spine. He operated and I am able to walk and the pain is gone."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A v good surgeon u should consult. I recommend him. My doctor recommended him too"

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He cannot be bettered. His bedside manners are excellent."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a family doctor. Recently I had a neck injury that Dr Yong-Hing fixed; and I personally experienced what my patients who I have been referring to Dr Yong-H..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A friend who had sciatica like me recommended this doctor, and I can recommend him to anybody with this problem"

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have lots health issues so I seen different specialists and GPs. Yong-hing is the best"

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr YH operated on our father who has cancer that spread to his spine. He is an expere and was really sopportive to our whole family."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a good surgon who treats you with physio and injections but he operated on me"

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I travelled to Stoon from BC to see him on the advice of my GP who knew his reputation because Dr Yonghing trained my GP."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ask your doctor to get Dr Yonghing to check out your back pain You will get expert treatment"

October 13, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Two doctors wanted to operate but Dr Yonghing told me I could get better with Physiotherapy, and I did"

October 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Yesterday Dr Yong-Hing operated on my husband's lung cancer that spread to his spine causing him to be severely paralysed. My husband will be able to walk in ..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He has been taking care of my congenital, I was born with it, all my live- 30 years, so I recommend him."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "His area is serious injuries, cancer, pain and infections, that he is really good at curing like he did on me. I like him."

October 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A excelent Md. you can trust what he tels you. He can explain things. He is very good. I like him a lot."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was his operating room nurse 15 years before retiring. He fixed my back and my sisters neck too, after a serious car accident. He is s very careful technical..."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was his nurse for 20 years before retiring. He did my back and my sisters neck, both good results. He helped a lot of WCB patients get back pain claims settle..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Back pain? You should see this doctor. You will not be disapointed. He is really good"

September 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr Yonghing for taking my son's bad pain away so he can work again."

September 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best doctor. He is careful and will tell you good medical info."

September 9, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This busy doctor helped me get my WCB claim when they cut me off. He had to write and call WCB SO MANY TIMES. Thank you Doctor"

September 8, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I can walk! I had an accident and had a severed spinal cord injury and was paralysed. Dr Yong-hing operated on me and this is it, I can walk. I was unconcious, ..."

September 5, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "This surgeon is a caring man. I would let him operate on my relatives."

September 4, 2014