Ratings for Dr. Syng J. Cho

The RUDEST physician I have EVER met in my life. She may even be the rudest person I ever encountered. She was incredibly insulting and accusatory for someone of her stature. It was incredibly appalling to have a conversation with this woman. She thinks she is in the right and that the whole world is incompetent besides herself. Her behavior and professionalism was absolutely unacceptable and meeting her left a bad taste.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Would you like to go to a doctor who says "You shouldn't have a baby until you know this country better!" My story begins with insurance claim. She filed insurance claim with wrong date and beneficiary name. I called insurance agency and found out Dr. Cho can re-file the form in order to get paid. When I called Dr. Cho, she responded angrily and said "We have experience with insurance over 20yrs, and we know better than you do. We never make mistake, they are making excuses because they don't want to pay. You don't know the system and this country. You shouldn't have a baby untill you know about this country better". This is exatly what she said to me on the phone. She also added that "I think you are immature and not ready to have a baby." and other insulting comments. Is that what Gynecologist should say to her patient who want to have a baby. I am depressed because of her. She called me after she found out her mistake. But, I've already got hurt by what she said.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2006

Dr. Syng J. Cho's Credentials

• Korea Univ Coll Of Med, Chong-No-Ku, Seoul, So Korea (Grad. 1971)