Dr. Anil K. Goel

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Anil K. Goel

Dr. Goel has been my heart doctor for many years. He is cordial. He listens carefully to his patients, and orders whatever tests is required to make a good diagnosis. He explains to you what is wrong in an easily understandable way. His expertise, knowledge and skills have , in my opinion, saved my life, and allowed me to live a very healthy life. As a cardiologist he is among the best.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2019

My husband met Dr. Goel in an emergency situation in the hospital and an EP study was conducted. Dr. Goel was thorough in his explanation prior to and after the procedure. The Birmingham, Michigan office is staffed by very friendly, courteous and caring people. His nurse and PA were informative and kind. Dr. Goel took plenty of time to listen and answer the questions we had. We feel very confident that he is the cardiologist that will monitor my husband in the future.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

I would recommend Dr. Anil K. Goel. I believe him to be a professional and experienced

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Goel his dedication for his patients speaks in volumes! As he is consulting with you he speaks with compassion as he listens to your health concerns. His purpose is to properly diagnose and correct your issue. He speaks clearly and on a level that is easily comprehended.. His office staff is compassionate, friendly and willing to accommodate as necessary.. Dr. Goel is an excellent Cardiologist.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Anil K. Goel. I believe him to be a professional and experienced cardiologist who was a great help to me with my unusual complication.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Very Good and excellent Doctor with good staff with polite behaviour

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Exceptional physician. Superb clinical sense and bedside manners.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Anil Goel is very helpful to my husband when he got very sick about 2 years ago when he did the procedure on him. Now my husband is doing good. He is an excellent doctor. 100% rating from us.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Dr. Goel was instrumental in my health recovery. Bed side manner, listening skills, diagnostic and treatment plans could not have been better. Two thumbs up and a 100% rating from me.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I have been to several physicians during my lifetime. Dr. Goel is just unique. Very knowledgeable, great diagnostician and very compassionate. Takes time to listen and explain. I recommend him strongly.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

Dr. Anil K. Goel's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, Punjabi Univ, Patiala, Punjab, India (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Birmingham, MI